FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Taxi drivers in gran canaria

Taxi drivers in gran canaria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rance4 OP   Couple  over a year ago

sunderland

Would just like to advise everyone that the taxi drivers when they pick up people from clubs in cita or Sandia are expecting something more as we have experienced this a couple of times since we have been here. We had to stop the taxi before we got home as he seemed to think he was going to get something more xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *009doggerMan  over a year ago

york

hi whats the weather like see u like camping I own a site in York regards peter

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Would just like to advise everyone that the taxi drivers when they pick up people from clubs in cita or Sandia are expecting something more as we have experienced this a couple of times since we have been here. We had to stop the taxi before we got home as he seemed to think he was going to get something more xx

"

We have experienced this too and it is very naughty of them. We tend to try not to get into a conversation with them, this sometimes helps, but not always. We always cab back from 2x2 club and tend to see the same taxi drivers, they usually get used to the people that don't want to play, but thanks for highlighting this for others. Enjoy your holiday!!

By *bapCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Really, we have never experienced this and always get a taxi home from 2x2 every night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We often get taxis back from cita centre late at night (early morning) and we've never ever come across this

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

exeter

We have never had a problem male always sits in front so maybe that puts them off.

By *artypeopleCouple  over a year ago

manchester / ?

Yeah we have experienced this before on the way home from clubs. out there they act just

like some guys in clubs all over who think cause a woman is in there then they're fair game!

By *rance4 OP   Couple  over a year ago

sunderland

Thanks for all the responses we have been coming here for years and have never had this happen before xxx

chelmsford

"Yeah we have experienced this before on the way home from clubs. out there they act just

like some guys in clubs all over who think cause a woman is in there then they're fair game! "

It is mainly the younger lads, but not all of them!

By *TRACouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Hi all in 15 years, 2/3 times a year we have never experienced this and always get a taxi home from 2x2/yumbo/cita every night, but saying that I had a nice blo-job form a sexy norgi girl on the way to there hotel.. E..you know who you are lol.next time xxxxxxxxxx

By *ollyDayDreamerWoman  over a year ago

Gorleston

This is worrying as am staying at La Mirage in April on my own & want to visit some clubs whilst there ??

Just because I am a single woman on my own I don't want them to think Im fair game.

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I v been in gc on my own and never had any problems with taxi drivers . A few guys asked if i want to go for a drink or more and if u say no ...no problem at all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Taxi driver propositioned the wife after a night in 2x2 asked if she wanted jiggy jiggy with him laughed it of and left.

By *eglieanCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

We had a bit of Hassel from a cab out side Cita. Asking to play. Told him to piss off,,OK maybe not so polite but did the trick. Wish we had reported him,,,always take cab number,, as it would stop the problem maybe with single ladies traveling at night. They do come down hard on the out of order drivers.

chelmsford

"We had a bit of Hassel from a cab out side Cita. Asking to play. Told him to piss off,,OK maybe not so polite but did the trick. Wish we had reported him,,,always take cab number,, as it would stop the problem maybe with single ladies traveling at night. They do come down hard on the out of order drivers."

» Add a new message to this topic