FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Europe....

Europe....

By *heWolf OP   Man  over a year ago

warwickshire

I'm off on my hols on Monday, taking a wander through France on my motorbike, down to the Mediterranean, then either turn East or West, no decisions made yet, depends on my whim, and the weather.

I'll be camping, am Billy-no-mates, so will be all on my lonesome. If there's anyone remotely interested in meeting up, not necessarily to play, just socially is fine, please get in touch. I know from past experience that it soon gets lonely in the evenings, so any company is welcomed.

Planning to go to Calais and head South, avoiding toll roads, but could pop up anywhere really!

Previous years have seen me go to the Cap D'agde, but will probably avoid it this year, I had precisely 3 irresistible offers there last year, all from blokes. Ah, no thanks. Must have been the leathers that did it.

Who knows though, the lure of the beach might be too much, so I might end up there yet, depends on the weather, and my wallet (The lure of ANY men will not count, it ain't gonna happen).

Was thinking of going East towards Croatia, but perhaps too much of an unknown quantity. Any reports on the campsites, beaches, and acceptance of single men would be much appreciated (have been told they are banned from most Naturist sites in Croatia....apart from the ones that are gay friendly. Don't really want to end up in one of those, thank you very much)

It's not intended to be a mad shagging holiday (I should be so lucky), I'm going to get away from it all, enjoy the scenery, catch a bit of sun, and relax. Obviously, filthy adult adventures are most appealing, but it's not the be all and end all. Just meeting new friends with at least open minds is great, I'd rather know in advance that they aren't going to choke on their wine and expel me from their awning if I mention the term "Blow Job" in passing (as you do). Ooh, no, never again, trust me to pick the Born Again Moral Majority to make friends with last year. I only just escaped the wrath of the mob with their blazing torches.

So, if you've reached this far, thanks, and if you know of any interesting places to break my trip, please get in touch soon. (I'll have a proper plan and route by Sunday evening. Yeah, sure I will.....ha ha)

Sunshine, here I come.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic