FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Amsterdam 19th to 24th Feb

Amsterdam 19th to 24th Feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rdarks OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Was wondering where is the best places to visit for a male/ female swinging couple in Amsterdam..would love to hear comments and suggestions as have read mixed reviews...

Please mail us with suggestions...if you like ..

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi guys

Drop us a line.

By *ark4amsterdamMan  over a year ago

heathrow/amsterdam/harwich

Always happy to meet even if only for coffee at starbucks

Aberdeen

Do you stay in Amsterdam...always love a starbucks

We came back last week from Amsterdam and would highly recommend club paradise, we went on a very quiet night as we stayed sun-tue however the place is clean, friendly people and laid out better than the majority of clubs in the UK, 50 euros for a couple but that includes 50 euros of drinks, avoid showboat as we have heard that the playing areas are seriously grotty xx

By *oost28Man  over a year ago

amsterdam

It's my city, and definately worth a visit! pm me if I can help out.

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"We came back last week from Amsterdam and would highly recommend club paradise, we went on a very quiet night as we stayed sun-tue however the place is clean, friendly people and laid out better than the majority of clubs in the UK, 50 euros for a couple but that includes 50 euros of drinks, avoid showboat as we have heard that the playing areas are seriously grotty xx"

We've been to the Showboat several times - it must have gone downhill since the last time we were there because the playrooms were absolutely fine. On the other hand we found the Paradise full of very pushy guys.

The only way to tell is to try for yourself.

Aberdeen

Thanks for that was planning a visit to a club its just where to go . Was thinking of Fatma only down fall is the travel. We heard club paradise was full of single men but may give it a go

thanks

"Thanks for that was planning a visit to a club its just where to go . Was thinking of Fatma only down fall is the travel. We heard club paradise was full of single men but may give it a go

thanks "

Yes I wasn't too impressed by the single guy that touched me (her) without permission. I didn't even know he was in the room. But the owners seemed lovely and very helpful plus the place was very clean and beautiful. Have fun whatever you do x

"Thanks for that was planning a visit to a club its just where to go . Was thinking of Fatma only down fall is the travel. We heard club paradise was full of single men but may give it a go

thanks "

We heard similar. Hence the reason we were thinking we could go together.

Together we can battle the onslaught !

thanks

Yes I wasn't too impressed by the single guy that touched me (her) without permission. I didn't even know he was in the room. But the owners seemed lovely and very helpful plus the place was very clean and beautiful. Have fun whatever you do x"

We had been to Sameplace on numerous occasions and loved it.

The last time however we had a similar experience. The guy I think was a friend of the barman. We have emailed them since but not sure they give a damn.

Aberdeen

I am sure we will have fun no matter what ..hopefully

Aberdeen

Sounds like a good idea the more the merrier....let the onslaught begin

By *ernowbCouple  over a year ago

Truro

we have been to paradise twice...first time it was a wednesday and full of guys second time was a sunday and whilst there was a few guys (who were non pushy i might add) there were a few couples...who we did get to play with

did find the place clean tidy and well run.

Going to try fata morgana this time as it is couples only...its a bit further out but only about 15 minutes from the dam...also has good reviews but paradise is a ok place!

Aberdeen

Thanks may give it a go...let us know what you think of Fatama,s would be useful...hope you have a fab time x

Does anyone know what Fata Morgana give you for that entrance price ?

Stretford

"Does anyone know what Fata Morgana give you for that entrance price ?"

We've been a couple of times but not recently. When we went the entrance included as much food as you can eat from their hot and cold buffet and all drinks were free. There was even a self serve bar round the corner from the main bar that had everything you could want. Plus the full use of a very nice club.

Free drinks ?

Just back from Amsterdam yesterday. First time there and fell in love with the place. Did a fair bit of research before we went and opted for Sameplace on Saturday night as it was the easiest to access (right in the heart of Amsterdam).

Had a great night. Lots of single guys, but a good few couples too. Had great fun playing with one of them

Aberdeen

Heard of Same place near where we are staying.. that is good to know you had fun there. Its the travelling that puts us going to the clubs out with Amsterdam.

Thanks

Stretford

"Heard of Same place near where we are staying.. that is good to know you had fun there. Its the travelling that puts us going to the clubs out with Amsterdam.

Thanks "

Sameplace is our favourite club in Holland. It's not at all like any of the other Dutch clubs we've been to though. It has a very alternative feel to it, more a bar with playing areas and quite fetishy. Some nights have a fairly strict dress code so check their website to see if it is strict fetish on the night you want to go.

"Heard of Same place near where we are staying.. that is good to know you had fun there. Its the travelling that puts us going to the clubs out with Amsterdam.

Thanks "

It is. You get on the 13, 14, 17 tram heading out Raadhuisstraat. It is only two stops.

If the weather is okay you could walk it. Depends on the hair-do and the heels I suppose.

Anyway, first stop is at Westerkerk. AKA the Anne Frank stop. Once you pass that, prepare to disembark. The stop is called Rozengracht.

Get off the tram, then walk in the direction the tram was travelling. You cross a canal and will see the fire station on the right. Take this right and so that the fire-station is on your left sife. Carry on to the junction with Te Hugo De Grootstraat. Sameplace is on this junction.

Sorry, correction to the directions.

Sameplace is to the left on the that junction.

Aberdeen

Thanks same place sounds like a very good idea...will have a wander past during the day to get directions...yeah not good at walking long distances in my heels !! lol

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

In Holland at the moment and might head to the city tonight. Does same place have a dress code? I didn't pack formal wear (shirt shoes etc) I'm in jeans hoodie and trainers.

By *ip and MeganCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We went to Sameplace and loved it

- let us know if you do too!

Aberdeen

Thanks _ip and megan we will...had some positive messages about sameplace.. more appealing now as not far to travel. x

By *ongton loversCouple  over a year ago

stokeontrent

We went to sameplace last November and had a great night and as it's been said it's the easiest and closest to the centre than the other clubs x

Aberdeen

Sameplace sounds like it is def worth a visit...lots of better reviews x

By *um togetherCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk Border

We are thinking of going on the 22ed feb for a couple of nights, want to try a club one night which one is the best?

im going to Amsterdam from Monday 16th Feb until Friday anyone else gonna be there I wanna check a club out which is best for the single gent??

By *um togetherCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk Border

We have just booked for the 22nd to the 25th staying in a hotel in the city centre. mail us if your there

By *utandboltMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Hi all, I'm in Amsterdam on Saturday staying in the city centre is anyone looking to meet for a beer and take in some if the fun, please message if so......... arriving midday Sat 21st

» Add a new message to this topic