FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Best Bar / Club in PDI

Best Bar / Club in PDI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky Perky69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Walsham

We arrive next Tues 21st AM last time there we went to a few clubs but was with friends who knew them...(Cant remember the name of the better ones !) We went to Comeback bar a fair bit can anyone guide advise we are apparently next to 2 x 2 in our hotel (Gold by Marina) Anyone going to be there want to arrange a meet please give us a shout We will be on net and on Mob when out there .....Thanks in advance XXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"We arrive next Tues 21st AM last time there we went to a few clubs but was with friends who knew them...(Cant remember the name of the better ones !) We went to Comeback bar a fair bit can anyone guide advise we are apparently next to 2 x 2 in our hotel (Gold by Marina) Anyone going to be there want to arrange a meet please give us a shout We will be on net and on Mob when out there .....Thanks in advance XXX"

You are literally over the road from 2x2 club, which is our personal favorite, also the Bude 4 meeting bar is virtually next door to 2x2, we don't personally like it but you might. We never go to a meeting bar, we go straight to 2x2, it opens 22.00 each evening. Gold sounds like a very good hotel, would be interested to know what you think of it!! Happy hols!!

North Walsham

Thanks Samiss xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't forget Sparkles in the yumbo center about 10 pm for an amusing comedy show for the night off from swinging.

Have a great hol we're visiting twice this year

By *ennTSTV/TS  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

As Samiss said you are literally 2 mins from the In my opinion best club which is the 2x2. but each to there own, your a 5 minute walk from the Yumbo and a 10 15 min walk from the Cita your probably best getting a cab to the Faro to get to Kiosk 4 on Maspalomas beach but you are literally 5 minutes from PDI beach. If you need any advice any questions answering just drop me a line. Jennine

chelmsford

"Thanks Samiss xx"

You are welcome! Enjoy!

chelmsford

"As Samiss said you are literally 2 mins from the In my opinion best club which is the 2x2. but each to there own, your a 5 minute walk from the Yumbo and a 10 15 min walk from the Cita your probably best getting a cab to the Faro to get to Kiosk 4 on Maspalomas beach but you are literally 5 minutes from PDI beach. If you need any advice any questions answering just drop me a line. Jennine "

Jennine is the 'font of all knowledge'!!

She is the girl in the know!!

North Walsham

"As Samiss said you are literally 2 mins from the In my opinion best club which is the 2x2. but each to there own, your a 5 minute walk from the Yumbo and a 10 15 min walk from the Cita your probably best getting a cab to the Faro to get to Kiosk 4 on Maspalomas beach but you are literally 5 minutes from PDI beach. If you need any advice any questions answering just drop me a line. Jennine "

Thank you for tips no the town fairly well but as said last time we was shown around a lot by another couple it was 1st time we found Comeback so a bit disorientated lol ...Thanks again for tips

Try the Germans bar on same level as Comeback . Cheap and proper German beer. Called something like Spagholst. Friendly service. We went with friends got about 8 beers only 12€! Comeback lot dearer. Also try Rendezvous in basement of Yumbo great friendly bar.Bude 4 no good. Too pushy and ignorant

Message us for any more info x

By *renaaJirkaCouple  over a year ago

Prague and New York

For us is 2x2 favorite as well.

On some nights when in 2x2 are expected to many single males (as Sunday greedy girl theme) and based on it some couples are looking for another club then Venus in Cita seems good place.

"Try the Germans bar on same level as Comeback . Cheap and proper German beer. Called something like Spagholst. Friendly service. We went with friends got about 8 beers only 12€! Comeback lot dearer. Also try Rendezvous in basement of Yumbo great friendly bar.Bude 4 no good. Too pushy and ignorant

Message us for any more info x

"

We would agree with this,we find the german/dutch bars in the cita near the comeback,very friendly n much better value for your Euro.

As for bude4 in the sandia,we won't be back total rip off and the owner/hostess too full of her own self importance.

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

For me 2x2 is the best club .. love Eternity club on sat nights !! Bude 4 ..no way agene !! Not my sort of bar to spend my money there lol

As a single guy I find Fun4All a great place to meet and have fun.

The OP asked about good places to go, Yes you must try all the small German Bars around the top floor in CITA, they might seem a little intimidating at first, being busy and full of very loud Locals,(Germans). lol, but I have always ended up having a good night there. Most of the Bars on the ground floor in Yumbo are fun, People Watching from any one of them is a must for me.

Martin and Gerry haven't built up a good bar by chance, The Comback Bar is a good place to meet, and people watch,with their great hospitality it puts Bude to shame.

2X2 is a little hard core for me, you can chat and have a laugh in there but a lot of couples really only go in there to play.

The balance of men is controlled but they seem to expect a quick fuck every time they go there.

chelmsford

"As a single guy I find Fun4All a great place to meet and have fun.

The OP asked about good places to go, Yes you must try all the small German Bars around the top floor in CITA, they might seem a little intimidating at first, being busy and full of very loud Locals,(Germans). lol, but I have always ended up having a good night there. Most of the Bars on the ground floor in Yumbo are fun, People Watching from any one of them is a must for me.

Martin and Gerry haven't built up a good bar by chance, The Comback Bar is a good place to meet, and people watch,with their great hospitality it puts Bude to shame.

2X2 is a little hard core for me, you can chat and have a laugh in there but a lot of couples really only go in there to play.

The balance of men is controlled but they seem to expect a quick fuck every time they go there.

"

2x2 is a sex/fetish club, that's why people go in there to play. The women (like myself) choose whether they want to play or not. There is no pressure from single guys in our opinion.

» Add a new message to this topic