pattaya, thailand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody on this site recommended any bars or clubs when we are over there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rSteve6Man  over a year ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

"Anybody on this site recommended any bars or clubs when we are over there"

Hi.I've been going to Pattaya for quite a few years now,so know my way around.

Walking Street down to the marina is full of Gogo bars,music bars,dance clubs and beer bars with poledancers but the most expensive part of town.

I prefer the area along Soi Buakhaow with loadsabars and Gogos around Soi LK Metro.Around here as well are Soi Lengke and Soi Chayapoon(which also has lots of 'massage parlours')as has Soi Honey Inn.

Soi 6 has mainly 'short time' bars which are all good fun.

Sois 7 & 8 have lots of music bars with live bands although you can find live bands almost anywhere.

Almost all bars will have girls who 'want to go with you'.

I'm sure you'll have a great time.

If you need any more info,pm me.

Cheers for that info. I'm going to have to get a map of the place to make it a bit clearer

By *rSteve6Man  over a year ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

Be careful of the very convincing ladyboys or maybe you wanna try one. I've been very tempted but always stuck to the girls and now got a regular Thai girlfriend who stays with me all the time I'm there although we do go around the bars and gogo's for a laugh.

By *ndm4444Man  over a year ago

Tonbridge

I'm going out on the 22nd April with one of my oldest mates, he's first time. I have a Thai lady receptionist friend, 31 no kids,never married, speaks english, nice body etc etc.Not interested in marrage, we met during my last visit and really hit it off.

When I left she was worried I didn't have enough Baht so gave me 500 for the airport. So much for the Thai bad reputation

Seeing her again and hoping for some swinging - haven't broached the subject yet but - if any couples are game . Out in mainly Pattaya for 2 weeks.

We're heading over in July. I know it's low season but only ttime me and my mate could get time off together. I'm not looking for 1 girl, possibly try a new one every night

» Add a new message to this topic