FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > 2 x 2

2 x 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londegirl OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

so it looks like 2 x 2 isthe best club is it people think we will be trying there!!!any others???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

U can check all clubs in pdi and u ll now what u like and what u dont like .. i did like that

By *ennTSTV/TS  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Always a great time in 2x2 I have visited most of the others but I now only go to 2x2 but if you have time check out the others and see for yourself some like Venus because it has a hot tub.

Pyjama party this Saturday in 2x2 as well with free massage and buffet

By *londegirl OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

were is comeback bar same place as 2 x 2 is it?

By *ennTSTV/TS  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

No it's in the Cita centre upstairs not my type of place prefer to go Bar Rendevouz in the Yumbo before going on to club

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"so it looks like 2 x 2 isthe best club is it people think we will be trying there!!!any others???"

As we always say, check out all the clubs, everyone has different ideas of what a 'sex' club should be. If you want to have sex, then go to 2x2, if you want to pose and dance, go to Fun4All, if you want a hot tub, go to Venus! Simples!!...xx

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

"so it looks like 2 x 2 isthe best club is it people think we will be trying there!!!any others???

As we always say, check out all the clubs, everyone has different ideas of what a 'sex' club should be. If you want to have sex, then go to 2x2, if you want to pose and dance, go to Fun4All, if you want a hot tub, go to Venus! Simples!!...xx"

Spot on your so right

When I go to a club it's for sex

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"so it looks like 2 x 2 isthe best club is it people think we will be trying there!!!any others???

As we always say, check out all the clubs, everyone has different ideas of what a 'sex' club should be. If you want to have sex, then go to 2x2, if you want to pose and dance, go to Fun4All, if you want a hot tub, go to Venus! Simples!!...xx

Spot on your so right

When I go to a club it's for sex "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We likes 2x2 but also secrets have fun!

» Add a new message to this topic