FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cyprus+Turkey advice

Cyprus+Turkey advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isexmistress OP   Woman  over a year ago

Prestwich

Looking @ Kyrenia and the Turkish Riviera in November....

Wondering who has been

What do you recommend doing or seeing

Any tips for a first timer?

Any feedback appreciated guys

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I only saw akrotiri (sp?) but Cyprus is beautiful. enjoy.

Cyprus is like little England, the Turkish side is more "authentic" One tip if you are going to drive over there then update your satnav with the maps available from the Cyprus tourist board think both TomTom and Garmin are covered, I did and they were more accurate than the official ones and the ones the locals use both sides of the border.

Prestwich

"Cyprus is like little England, the Turkish side is more "authentic" One tip if you are going to drive over there then update your satnav with the maps available from the Cyprus tourist board think both TomTom and Garmin are covered, I did and they were more accurate than the official ones and the ones the locals use both sides of the border. "

Thanks for the tip..

Doing a week in Kyrenia then a week on the Turkish Riviera wi a Gf off here..

Never been before and cant wait

A lot of friends are trying to sell up and move home. Cyprus, it's really not the place to be at the minute. Same for Turkey I reckon. Last time in both places found it quite rough. Shame because few years ago they were nice.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

A friend of mine off here is off there in a week or so. I'm hoping she has a lovely time.

Prestwich

"A friend of mine off here is off there in a week or so. I'm hoping she has a lovely time. "

Hi Tina

When she returns,please give her a thorough grilling over where to go,what to do etc..

First hand Intel much needed and appreciated Babes

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

We've a place in cyprus and still love it after all the years...the euro is the best it's been for 8 years and aside from the weather being gorgeous, the food being fab and the people friendly it has some great historical places to visit across the island also. Hope this helps

Prestwich

"We've a place in cyprus and still love it after all the years...the euro is the best it's been for 8 years and aside from the weather being gorgeous, the food being fab and the people friendly it has some great historical places to visit across the island also. Hope this helps "

Hi Dessi,thank you

Can i ask,What is it like weather wise 24th november to 8th Dec?

By *igger1952Man  over a year ago

Paphos Cyprus.

i have lived here for 9 years now and its the best place to live. don,t listen to those who tell you its not a good place. Like any place you live, its up to you to make a go of it and fit in with the way of life. too many people come here to live and decide to go home because its''not the same as the uk'' well f... off back if you are not prepared to give it a go. the south id a better options. so many things to, infact too many things to do and get involved in. happy hunting

I love it out here, have been to the north side a few times and kyrenia is stunning. Euro is at its best rate for a lifetime of you come to the south side.I have a day swimming in the sea with mates on Xmas day, it's a bit brisk but all good fun!!!

By *onesal20Couple  over a year ago

North East England

Went there 2 years ago and it was fantastic, much better than the South in my opinion, unless you are looking for a little England type of place.

The Turkish Lira has went up quite a bit too, and the North is much cheaper to eat and drink than the south. More chance of FAB fun in the south I would imagine though

By *igger1952Man  over a year ago

Paphos Cyprus.

hi lots of FAB couples come to the south. i have met and become friends with quite a few. More to do in the south. Having Larnaca. Limassol and Paphos to choose from for holiday destinations. Also has the largest area of the mountains to get away from the summer heat. enjoy cyprus where ever you end up. !!!

Prestwich

Cheers guys,i appreciate the advice..

I have worked a full and fun itenary from 24th Nov 1st week Cyprus

+

until 8th Dec 2nd week Turkey 5*Hotel

Got a few foxy chicks possibly accompanying and any other ladies would be more than welcome to inbox me for the full itenary.

Cheers everyone.

Maybe see a few of you out there

By *antileveredCouple  over a year ago

North London

We travel to Turkey regularly and know North Cyprus reasonably well also. If you're going to Kyrenia (Girne) it's worth driving up the coast towards Dipkarpaz. This is one of the few towns on the North side which still has a mixed population. En route, try and visit Buffavento Castle, there are views that will stay with you for a life time. From Dipkarpaz, head further North to Apostolos Andreas and then right up to the most Northerly point at Zafer Burnu. The last couple of miles are a dust track but it's a smashing drive. There are a couple of outstanding beaches along that drive. Make sure you visit the ruins at Salamis and the city of Famagusta. If you stay in Kyrenia, try and have a sunset dinner in a hillside village called Bellapais. You'll thank us. In Turkey, we mostly visit Istanbul and Fethiye. Turkish and Cypriot people tend to be as conservative as you might expect and most of the swinging tends to be confined to the ex-pat community, particularly Brits, Germans and Irish. Over the years, we have come to know a number of couples with whom we meet when we visit. By necessity, these are incredibly discrete and require enormous trust. If it weren't for the fact that Mrs speaks Turkish, it would be pretty much impossible. Hope some of this helps.

Prestwich

"We travel to Turkey regularly and know North Cyprus reasonably well also. If you're going to Kyrenia (Girne) it's worth driving up the coast towards Dipkarpaz. This is one of the few towns on the North side which still has a mixed population. En route, try and visit Buffavento Castle, there are views that will stay with you for a life time. From Dipkarpaz, head further North to Apostolos Andreas and then right up to the most Northerly point at Zafer Burnu. The last couple of miles are a dust track but it's a smashing drive. There are a couple of outstanding beaches along that drive. Make sure you visit the ruins at Salamis and the city of Famagusta. If you stay in Kyrenia, try and have a sunset dinner in a hillside village called Bellapais. You'll thank us. In Turkey, we mostly visit Istanbul and Fethiye. Turkish and Cypriot people tend to be as conservative as you might expect and most of the swinging tends to be confined to the ex-pat community, particularly Brits, Germans and Irish. Over the years, we have come to know a number of couples with whom we meet when we visit. By necessity, these are incredibly discrete and require enormous trust. If it weren't for the fact that Mrs speaks Turkish, it would be pretty much impossible. Hope some of this helps. "

My god, you make a terrific sounding tour guide

Im certainly penciling Bella Pais and Buffento Castle for starters.thank you

» Add a new message to this topic