FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cap d'Agde September 2-7, seeking to make new friends

Cap d'Agde September 2-7, seeking to make new friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *b061 OP   Man  over a year ago

South

Hi all, I see that quite a few of us will be in Cap d'Agde during the first week of September and that many want to meet up etc.

Apart from the pre-arranged Monday and Friday Café Palmeraie meets and the patio socials mentioned by Lustanddesire, would anyone else like to come to some group meets, for chat, drinks and more?

I'll be there with another couple on here and would be delighted to meet up with other fellow Fabbers while there. We could then all put a few faces to the many great bodies on display on this site, lol!

If we all agree, we could easily organise a party, group fun, beach meet, bar meet or whatever on here if you'd be up for something or other.

If you're keen to take things further, do add a message below and throw in your own ideas as to the event, dates, times and locations.

We'll see if we can get a few things going that'll make our Cap visits all the more memorable!

Separately, I've a decent camera and am a keen amateur photographer, so would be happy to help anyone who wants to have a few Cap shots for their profiles. Let me know if so.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

see you there; what camera are you using

I arrive in the morning on the 5th and like to start the day with a swim and a coffee in the Waikiki beach bar so if anyone fancies a dip around 11.00ish...

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

If you get anything sorted let us know, a beach meet would be good, tho you'd have to have some way of indicating to people where to meet.

If not the beach I think an evening meetup might be better than a late morning one.

J & S

the swingers beach is always full .you cannot miss us .i'll have my aussie hat on(minus the corks ) .

we went to the bar in mid morning but its a time when we would rather be on the beach so will be giving it a miss.

Bodega bar across the alley from sauna hamman /2+2 has a Beatles Duo and are very good think they play tuesday nights.

It's a nice bar cheaper than most and also has a pool to dip in if its a warm night. we met a lot of english people and the staff are great.

We would love to visit but is all the activity beach bias we would prefer evening activities or around pools, were not beach lovers unfortunately.

Any positive advice would be welcome

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"We would love to visit but is all the activity beach bias we would prefer evening activities or around pools, were not beach lovers unfortunately.

Any positive advice would be welcome "

Hi. I am not a beach lover either and dont like all the sand . Most of the activity on the beach is just watching .

If you want daytime activity where you can participate there are two Sauna Clubs .

At night there are various bars for couples and clubs where you can have action on site .

There is also an adult cinema but it is more gang bang territory.

You could also arrange meets before arriving by putting a contact advert in La Une which is the free daily fly sheet circulated within the naturist areaa

South

"I arrive in the morning on the 5th and like to start the day with a swim and a coffee in the Waikiki beach bar so if anyone fancies a dip around 11.00ish..."

Where do you swim? I like to get down to the beach at the end of Port Nature during the mornings to sunbathe, read and swim.

South

"If you get anything sorted let us know, a beach meet would be good, tho you'd have to have some way of indicating to people where to meet.

If not the beach I think an evening meetup might be better than a late morning one. J & S"

Given that there seems to be some interest in meeting, both on the beach and later on, including with others who haven't replied on this forum, how do people suggest we do it?

- Should we pool our telephone numbers on here or, better still, if we all send them to one person privately, then that person could circulate to all who'll be there for that period? I'd be happy to facilitate that.

- Should we rely on contact on here, given that some may not have permanent access while away?

- Or should we just dedicate a time and place, such as the original Fab meets set up by TooHot (limited to Mon/Fri at 1100)? If we did that, does anyone have a flag or something that could be used on the beach (would 4fucksake's Aussie hat be 'spottable'?)

For an evening meet, are there any preferences for a location?

South

"the swingers beach is always full .you cannot miss us .i'll have my aussie hat on(minus the corks ) .

we went to the bar in mid morning but its a time when we would rather be on the beach so will be giving it a miss.

Bodega bar across the alley from sauna hamman /2+2 has a Beatles Duo and are very good think they play tuesday nights.

It's a nice bar cheaper than most and also has a pool to dip in if its a warm night. we met a lot of english people and the staff are great.

"

To get something going, should we suggest the Bodega (which includes the swim option) for Tuesday night, September 1?

Someone else, I think on another thread, also mentioned that the Beatles duo was good.

I think I was there once many years ago, but perhaps there's a possibility of taking a large table that we could perhaps reserve earlier during the day?

Once agreed, we could just circulate this to the many Fabbers who'll be there at that time to get an idea of numbers.

South

"We would love to visit but is all the activity beach bias we would prefer evening activities or around pools, were not beach lovers unfortunately.

Any positive advice would be welcome "

Will you be in the Cap during the first week in September?

South

"the swingers beach is always full .you cannot miss us .i'll have my aussie hat on(minus the corks ) ."

Hi, apart from the forum reply above, I tried, but can't, message you directly. Would you mind sending me a message so that we may chat a bit? Thanks.

see you there, our first time . we cant wait, hope its hot there.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Any dates / times firmed up for this?J+S

South

"Any dates / times firmed up for this?J+S"

Nothing really, perhaps keep an eye on this thread or PM me your number and we'll get something going.

» Add a new message to this topic