FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Jennine's Filthy 50th birthday @2x2 club 10th October

Jennine's Filthy 50th birthday @2x2 club 10th October

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ennTS OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

I will be having my 50th birthday party at the 2x2 club here in Playa del Ingles on Saturday the 10th of October doors open from 10pm

The theme for the night is Leather and Lace

More details to follow

Look forward to seeing some of my old friends and new ones alike

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

So bummed I'm going to miss this, but being such a special birthday you can celebrate for a week!!! Party when I get there x

Gran Canaria

"So bummed I'm going to miss this, but being such a special birthday you can celebrate for a week!!! Party when I get there x"

Think it's going to be a long party this one

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

U have a lot of friends Jenn and not all of them can join ure filthy 50 th birthday ! Deff it gona be long one ..

U should say babe that ure 50th birthday party will start on the 10th of october ... Omg ha ha who nows when it ll be fineshed !!

Gran Canaria

It will finish when I collapse with exhaustion or after you've been here in November Marina xx

Belfast

"It will finish when I collapse with exhaustion or after you've been here in November Marina xx"

Plenty red bull babe ha ha ...

Gran Canaria

That and Jaegermeister for sure

Gran Canaria

Looking forward to next weekend for a great party

Belfast

"Looking forward to next weekend for a great party "

Have a good one babe

By *onesal20Couple  over a year ago

North East England

It looks like we will see you for your 51st!

And possibly June

Gran Canaria

"It looks like we will see you for your 51st!

And possibly June"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Popped in tonight for a drink and met Jennine, we'll more than likely be there for your birthday on saturday night.

PS, the bar staff are STUNNING!

Gran Canaria

"Popped in tonight for a drink and met Jennine, we'll more than likely be there for your birthday on saturday night.

PS, the bar staff are STUNNING! "

Nice to meet you and yes two Italian hotties that I'm laid next to now by the pool

See you tonight x

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Popped in tonight for a drink and met Jennine, we'll more than likely be there for your birthday on saturday night.

Nice to meet you and yes two Italian hotties that I'm laid next to now by the pool

See you tonight x"

Jenn have a great birthday! Enjoy your party tonight. Are there new bar staff in 2x2?

See you tonight x"

We'll be there at around 11:30... you lucky girl you! Lol x

Gran Canaria

See you tonight x

Jenn have a great birthday! Enjoy your party tonight. Are there new bar staff in 2x2? "

Thanks I'm sure it will be great and rumor has it Chris has a few surprises lined up.

No new staff still Kiara and Giada xx

chelmsford

See you tonight x

Jenn have a great birthday! Enjoy your party tonight. Are there new bar staff in 2x2?

Thanks I'm sure it will be great and rumor has it Chris has a few surprises lined up.

No new staff still Kiara and Giada xx"

Thanks Jenn. Remember Kiara from March holiday, but don't remember Giada. There was a very young girl there, with an English name. She was pretty hopeless and no customer service skills! We actually nearly stopped going in because of her. She had a real attitude problem. We would ask for a drink and she would just forget! Not good for business, many were complaining about her! Kiara is great and works very hard!xx

Gran Canaria

Haha yes that was Elizabeth she left shortly after your last visit.

Giada is the same as Kiara hard working and lovely

See you in a couple of weeks

Xx

chelmsford

"Haha yes that was Elizabeth she left shortly after your last visit.

Xx"

Yes that was her! Thank goodness she has gone. I think it's important to have good bar staff. Kiara also doesn't have any trouble in the club. She's always looked after us. Now you have a great time, we will have a drink or two to celebrate your birthday! We will be there from 20th October, so will see you sometime after that! x

Gran Canaria

"Haha yes that was Elizabeth she left shortly after your last visit.

Xx

Yes that was her! Thank goodness she has gone. I think it's important to have good bar staff. Kiara also doesn't have any trouble in the club. She's always looked after us. Now you have a great time, we will have a drink or two to celebrate your birthday! We will be there from 20th October, so will see you sometime after that! x"

Had an awesome night, thank you, Jennine. Was fun to get Tasha in the cage, she was gutted she never got to play with the woman with long curly hair who was tipping water over her though...

Thank you for your hospitality - and the cake was amazing

Till the next time x

Gran Canaria

Had a fabulous night 150 people in the club special thanks to my fab friends and to my Scandinavia friends who entertained me all night in many ways. Shattered now but I'll be there for greedy girls tonight xxx

chelmsford

"Had a fabulous night 150 people in the club special thanks to my fab friends and to my Scandinavia friends who entertained me all night in many ways. Shattered now but I'll be there for greedy girls tonight xxx"

Glad you had a lovely time. Save our place at the end of the bar please! Tuesday night!

Gran Canaria

"Had a fabulous night 150 people in the club special thanks to my fab friends and to my Scandinavia friends who entertained me all night in many ways. Shattered now but I'll be there for greedy girls tonight xxx

Glad you had a lovely time. Save our place at the end of the bar please! Tuesday night!"

» Add a new message to this topic