FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cap D Agde advice

Cap D Agde advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alaga couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Malaga

we have booked 3 days in this lovely village for a first time and looking for some advice. we are there from 4th of may

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leyxxxMan  over a year ago

Southampton/London/Bristol

I will follow this thread closely.Want to go there at this time for d first time myself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"we have booked 3 days in this lovely village for a first time and looking for some advice. we are there from 4th of may

Thanks"

Go on feverparties dot com website and select the 'more' tab on the right hand side of the front page. You will find a free comprehensive 'guide to Cap d'Agde' on the dropdown list that contains pages of useful information.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"we have booked 3 days in this lovely village for a first time and looking for some advice. we are there from 4th of may

Thanks"

. If you can try and get your gate passes posted to you. It will save queueing at the gate , though in May you are unlikely to encounter much of a queue .

You do not say if you are staying in a hotel or apartment . If you are in an apartment and want to eat in the butchers sell an excellent selection of pre - cooked food such as salmon or lasagne . Buy a bottle of wine , stick the food in a microwave for fifteen minutes and you have a top quality meal..There is also a good selection of restaurants .

For naughty activities , you have the choice of two Saunas and various clubs .There is also an adult cinema in Port Ambonne , but it is more gang bang territory.

If you are on the beach , do not leave your possessions unattended ..I had my bag stolen last year .

Are you flying or driving ?.

» Add a new message to this topic