FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Kiosk 4 at Maspalomos- what time to get a sunbed?

Kiosk 4 at Maspalomos- what time to get a sunbed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onesal20 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North East England

[Removed by poster at 22/09/15 00:18:18]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

North East England

What time do you need to get there to get a sunbed? Sick of getting sand blasted in the beach!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will struggle to find a free sunbed from about 11am. I found that getting there 9.45 ish was fine but you will find hoards of our German friends descending from about 10.30 ish and they fill up really quickly. Enjoy your holiday. I'm heading back in April for hopefully some winter sun.

North East England

"You will struggle to find a free sunbed from about 11am. I found that getting there 9.45 ish was fine but you will find hoards of our German friends descending from about 10.30 ish and they fill up really quickly. Enjoy your holiday. I'm heading back in April for hopefully some winter sun. "

Thanks- we got there about 1050 last time and were out of luck so will try 930 this morning(Wed)

North East England

"You will struggle to find a free sunbed from about 11am. I found that getting there 9.45 ish was fine but you will find hoards of our German friends descending from about 10.30 ish and they fill up really quickly. Enjoy your holiday. I'm heading back in April for hopefully some winter sun. "

Cheers, it was exactly as you said Yesterday, got a bed at 0945, loads turned up about 1030 and all were taken

Am pleased my advice paid off for you, have a great holiday, I'm off to Andalucia tomorrow but also looking forward to getting back to Maspalomas on April 16th next year. Cheers.

Stick towels on a cpl of beds for us will ya.....lol

» Add a new message to this topic