FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Menorca

Menorca

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking of going next year

Around September.

What's the swinging scene like there and any nudist beaches and topless?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will find lots of beaches where topless or more is not an issue - almost a way of life over there. Son Bou comes highly recommended - about a mile of beach where total nudity is not an issue and the locals themselves go naked. You can walk over the headland to St Tomas and more nudist beaches there just past the last restaurant as you leave St Tomas. Sorry no experience of the swinging scene there.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks

in answer to your message, as you have been told Son Bou is about the best beach

if you like nudism also make sure you walk to the right hand end of the beach, the beach will be full of nudists but the right hand end is where mostly the swinging people are. there is also a board walk that can be very interesting as well for meeting people.

the actual swinging scene is none existant really mostly people on holiday enjoying themselves, i work on the island have loked for swingers places but none really yes few of the old whore houses but not much else Menorca is not like Ibiza or Palma its very quiet

i would suggest that when you decide to come over place an add and see which couples are on holiday thats where i have had most fun hope this info helps

No swingers clubs etc. Son Bou beach is the best beach in the island. Most of it nudist after the first 1000 yards. We go every year.

Disagree.....we have found lots of nudists willing/wanting to play. We have had loads of 3/4 sums on the beach

» Add a new message to this topic