FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Portugal

Portugal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enny_bigboob OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

Albufeira on Sunday for 11 nights, can't wait! I might be up for a bit of fun!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enny_bigboob OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

Lol looks like Gran canary is the place to be!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm going to be staying in Faro next weekend if you fancy a naughty visitor for some fun?

14th to 21st I'm there

By *hopper75Couple  over a year ago

London & Portugal

We live in the East Algarve but cant meet at short notice

anyone going to the Algrave ie Albufeira, vilamoura and along that cost there will be thousands of kilted Scotsmen, as Scotland are play Gibraltar in Faro on the 11/10/15. most are will be based in Albufeira, me myself will be in vilamoura as are a good few others, prob some start arriving from tomorrow but most will arrive Friday. I think there was 8000 official tickets sold for it but lots have got tickets from Gibraltar FA. so there will be one hell of a party next weekend, join in the fun you will have a ball best behaved supporters in the world, don't put your hands up the kilt you might get more than you bergin for lol have a great holiday I know I will

By *heeseandcucumberCouple  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

12 to 21st for us ??

By *riskyfellow69Man  over a year ago

Swingerville

"anyone going to the Algrave ie Albufeira, vilamoura and along that cost there will be thousands of kilted Scotsmen, as Scotland are play Gibraltar in Faro on the 11/10/15. most are will be based in Albufeira, me myself will be in vilamoura as are a good few others, prob some start arriving from tomorrow but most will arrive Friday. I think there was 8000 official tickets sold for it but lots have got tickets from Gibraltar FA. so there will be one hell of a party next weekend, join in the fun you will have a ball best behaved supporters in the world, don't put your hands up the kilt you might get more than you bergin for lol have a great holiday I know I will "

Celebrating being stuck at home next summer while everyone else is in France?????

By *heeseandcucumberCouple  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Hard luck there, although not often but when the Jocks are in Europe they certainly know how to enjoy.

» Add a new message to this topic