Playa del ingles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ymphandi OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Anyone out and about tonight?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ennTSTV/TS  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Come along to the 2x2 club always very busy over 100 people in there now most nights

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Come along to the 2x2 club always very busy over 100 people in there now most nights "

Wow! Are there enough lockers for us all!?

Gran Canaria

"Come along to the 2x2 club always very busy over 100 people in there now most nights

Wow! Are there enough lockers for us all!?"

Used just about every key last few nights 60 lockers there is in total so yes it's getting tight on lockers but they recycle as people leave so don't think you're going to miss out on a locker xx

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Just been reading about bad storms in gran canaria

How bad are they jenn??

Gran Canaria

"Just been reading about bad storms in gran canaria

How bad are they jenn??"

We got the tail end of some hurricane that came across the Atlantic yes it was torrential for a few hours yesterday morning and last night. But everything's back to normal now sunshine and into the 30's this afternoon. Not aware of any more storms due.

By *uietcouple4funCouple  over a year ago

Black isle

Trying to pack the now for flying out Tuesday Mmmm I wonder how many pairs of shoes I can take lol !!!

Gather it's just normal going out clothes at night and then change when u go into the club's. Haven't been to gran canaria before so any advice great fully received xxx

By *ymphandi OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Just a thought but how were subsequent posts relevant or helpful to original post as we headed out for the night?

chelmsford

Yes you are right, which is why I was asking Jenn about lockers. You can change when you get to club and put your things in lockers!

chelmsford

"Just a thought but how were subsequent posts relevant or helpful to original post as we headed out for the night?

"

Yes slightly off subject, but as Jenn said, plenty of people in 2x2 club, hope you have a good night.! That's where most people hang out.

chelmsford

"Just been reading about bad storms in gran canaria

How bad are they jenn??"

No storms in the club! ..

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Ooh its been stormy while I've been here. Still caught plenty of sun though.

Plan to pop into 2x2 Sunday for my last night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes slightly off subject, but as Jenn said, plenty of people in 2x2 club, hope you have a good night.! That's where most people hang out."

Most people DON'T hang out in 2x2, from experience its those that are not bothered by the constant unwanted attention from the local single males that frequent the club. Most of which are well past their "sell by date" but provide a steady income stream in the quieter months. Its also a great place for the overweight and unkempt couples to frequent due to the very low lighting, which manages to hide any bodily imperfections.

Finally.......check your bill at the end of the night before paying, its not unknown for 2 or 3 extra rounds of drinks to have mysteriously appeared.

Those that know.........know!

rotherham

Oops. Shouldn't I have mentioned the storms

Not sure if the change of subject meant that but us ladies like to know what to wear when walking to the cita centre in our skimpies..especially if it is raining......all part of info for everyone....

Cya all,soon and keep smiling

Xxxxxxx

chelmsford

"Ooh its been stormy while I've been here. Still caught plenty of sun though.

Plan to pop into 2x2 Sunday for my last night "

Hope you've had a good holiday and enjoy 2x2 tonight!!

chelmsford

"Yes slightly off subject, but as Jenn said, plenty of people in 2x2 club, hope you have a good night.! That's where most people hang out.

Most people DON'T hang out in 2x2, from experience its those that are not bothered by the constant unwanted attention from the local single males that frequent the club. Most of which are well past their "sell by date" but provide a steady income stream in the quieter months. Its also a great place for the overweight and unkempt couples to frequent due to the very low lighting, which manages to hide any bodily imperfections.

Finally.......check your bill at the end of the night before paying, its not unknown for 2 or 3 extra rounds of drinks to have mysteriously appeared.

Those that know.........know!"

Everybody's experiences are different of any of the clubs. So appreciate what you are saying. However, I have never been called overweight or unkempt!

chelmsford

"Oops. Shouldn't I have mentioned the storms

Not sure if the change of subject meant that but us ladies like to know what to wear when walking to the cita centre in our skimpies..especially if it is raining......all part of info for everyone....

Cya all,soon and keep smiling

Xxxxxxx"

Quite right young lady!!...

London

"Ooh its been stormy while I've been here. Still caught plenty of sun though.

Plan to pop into 2x2 Sunday for my last night

Hope you've had a good holiday and enjoy 2x2 tonight!! "

Marvelous thanks

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Went to 2x2 last night

Was only in there 10 mins its all full seedy to many local guys bring s pain in the Arsenal don't ask just grab any female that walks by

And yes the clientele that are in there are something dam revolting

And as previous mailer sugguest they try to top you off with drinks we had one drink each the girl tried to ask us for 30 euros saying we had had 3 drinks

We paid got one 10 errors and left never again would we visit this seedy dump

London

"Went to 2x2 last night

Was only in there 10 mins its all full seedy to many local guys bring s pain in the Arsenal don't ask just grab any female that walks by

And yes the clientele that are in there are something dam revolting

And as previous mailer sugguest they try to top you off with drinks we had one drink each the girl tried to ask us for 30 euros saying we had had 3 drinks

We paid got one 10 errors and left never again would we visit this seedy dump "

Oh dear

Second guessing spending my last night there now

By *istyeyes123Woman  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Oh dear. I know im going off track from orginally post but if you guys are saying 2x2 is seedy ext can you suggest any other good clubs to visit in the area ? X

"Oh dear. I know im going off track from orginally post but if you guys are saying 2x2 is seedy ext can you suggest any other good clubs to visit in the area ? X"

Secrets

Venus

Fun 4 all

We found 2x2 very busy but not seedy at all .... Last week

Gran Canaria

"Oh dear. I know im going off track from orginally post but if you guys are saying 2x2 is seedy ext can you suggest any other good clubs to visit in the area ? X"

2x2 is not seedy it is by far the busiest club with the most "action " if that's what you want.

Yes there are people of all shapes, sizes, colours and sexual preferences.

Every body has their favorite club and for many it is this club

chelmsford

"Oh dear. I know im going off track from orginally post but if you guys are saying 2x2 is seedy ext can you suggest any other good clubs to visit in the area ? X

2x2 is not seedy it is by far the busiest club with the most "action " if that's what you want.

Yes there are people of all shapes, sizes, colours and sexual preferences.

Every body has their favorite club and for many it is this club"

As they say, each to their own. Love this club and we definitely do not find it seedy, otherwise we would not be in it. I have to agree about SOME local guys, but a firm 'no' usually suffices. We had a similar problem in Fun for all once. They kept barging into a room where we playing with a couple, several times, which is why we don't go in there now. Roll on Tuesday!

By *ackjennifer23Couple  over a year ago

central London

hi

there is a just couple night?

we wanna visit 2x2 but really we don t want meet too many single man...like in uk we visit clun only in the couples night

x

Here, here....definitely ALL Swinger clubs should have an under 30's door policy.... also no girls above a dress size 12, or guys with over a 32" waist. Oh and no single guys... because no single girls go to Swinger Clubs and Greedy Girls, who actually want to meet guys, don't exist. Oh and a minimum of 100 watt light bulbs, because Clubs are never dark places. After all, only young, 'beautiful' people, who are couples, can Swing, right?

Sounds to me like the chirpings of a guy that didn't get invited by anyone to play? Or has some personal beef...

2x2 is different, in that it embraces diversity and welcomes ALL (What exactly is the sell by date for a Swinger?)

It is clean, well laid out and I actually thought quite brightly lit for a Club??

Myself and my playmate were made to feel very welcome, the drinks were reasonable and it was pointed out when we arrived, that there is a minimum bar spend. Also, at the end of the night, we were asked to check our bill.

Yes, the local guys were 'keen' but totally respectful and complied with any requests.

I had a similar experience when I attended, on one occasion, as a single guy and we certainly will be heading there when we return to GC next month.

Don't be put off by one or two gripes, posted with that exact intention....read the hundreds of other posts, which tell the truth and go along and find out for yourself

chelmsford

"hi

there is a just couple night?

we wanna visit 2x2 but really we don t want meet too many single man...like in uk we visit clun only in the couples night

x

"

Yes Monday nights.

chelmsford

"Here, here....definitely ALL Swinger clubs should have an under 30's door policy.... also no girls above a dress size 12, or guys with over a 32" waist. Oh and no single guys... because no single girls go to Swinger Clubs and Greedy Girls, who actually want to meet guys, don't exist. Oh and a minimum of 100 watt light bulbs, because Clubs are never dark places. After all, only young, 'beautiful' people, who are couples, can Swing, right?

Sounds to me like the chirpings of a guy that didn't get invited by anyone to play? Or has some personal beef...

2x2 is different, in that it embraces diversity and welcomes ALL (What exactly is the sell by date for a Swinger?)

It is clean, well laid out and I actually thought quite brightly lit for a Club??

Myself and my playmate were made to feel very welcome, the drinks were reasonable and it was pointed out when we arrived, that there is a minimum bar spend. Also, at the end of the night, we were asked to check our bill.

Yes, the local guys were 'keen' but totally respectful and complied with any requests.

I had a similar experience when I attended, on one occasion, as a single guy and we certainly will be heading there when we return to GC next month.

Don't be put off by one or two gripes, posted with that exact intention....read the hundreds of other posts, which tell the truth and go along and find out for yourself "

Thank you!! This is exactly what I wanted to say, but couldn't find the right words without being lambasted!! As I've said, we all have different expectations and opinions about these clubs and different likes and dislikes. Thank god for diversity!

"Here, here....definitely ALL Swinger clubs should have an under 30's door policy.... also no girls above a dress size 12, or guys with over a 32" waist. Oh and no single guys... because no single girls go to Swinger Clubs and Greedy Girls, who actually want to meet guys, don't exist. Oh and a minimum of 100 watt light bulbs, because Clubs are never dark places. After all, only young, 'beautiful' people, who are couples, can Swing, right?

Don't be put off by one or two gripes, posted with that exact intention....read the hundreds of other posts, which tell the truth and go along and find out for yourself

Thank you!! This is exactly what I wanted to say, but couldn't find the right words without being lambasted!! As I've said, we all have different expectations and opinions about these clubs and different likes and dislikes. Thank god for diversity! "

well said Mrs Kissmytcr

central London

thanks

chelmsford

"thanks"

Just read your profile. 2x2 have themed nights,not sure which way around it is, but Tuesday and Wednesday is bi night and the other is fetish night. Hope this helps!! Most ladies in there are bi (I'm the only straight 'in the village'!!

London

Well I went and it was fine. Their drinks system is questionable, you tell the (stropy) barmaid your locker number, which could be anything. I guess it'd be easy to rack up drinks on someone else's tab.

The owner is hilarious, its fun and chilled but insanely hot and kinda small.

I preferred Secrets myself but each to their own

rotherham

You won't be straight for much longer _amiss

Wink wink

Xxxx

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Trying to pack the now for flying out Tuesday Mmmm I wonder how many pairs of shoes I can take lol !!!

Gather it's just normal going out clothes at night and then change when u go into the club's. Haven't been to gran canaria before so any advice great fully received xxx"

the lady friend who I went out there with a couple of weeks ago wore her stilletoes on the first night and then they stayed in the apartment for the rest of the week. she bought some flip flops and lived in them, even for going out in at night. the pavements aren't really suitable for walking in heels, so don't take too many shoes, they'll be wasted weight in your luggage xx

chelmsford

"You won't be straight for much longer _amiss

Wink wink

Xxxx"

Mwah!!xxxxxxx

"Trying to pack the now for flying out Tuesday Mmmm I wonder how many pairs of shoes I can take lol !!!

Gather it's just normal going out clothes at night and then change when u go into the club's. Haven't been to gran canaria before so any advice great fully received xxx

the lady friend who I went out there with a couple of weeks ago wore her stilletoes on the first night and then they stayed in the apartment for the rest of the week. she bought some flip flops and lived in them, even for going out in at night. the pavements aren't really suitable for walking in heels, so don't take too many shoes, they'll be wasted weight in your luggage xx"

Ty for the info heels going back in the wardrobe xx

By *k2nkCouple  over a year ago

livingston

Been in PDI the last two years and out again next week, never had a problem with the pavements and walking in heels , they are no worse ( and probably better ) than at home.

central London

thanks much appreciate

we been yesterday was fine.....

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

"Been in PDI the last two years and out again next week, never had a problem with the pavements and walking in heels , they are no worse ( and probably better ) than at home."

We arrive 28th for a week, thanks for the info...was thinking the same, heels or wedges? For heading in to the Bars!

By *andelion and BurdockCouple  over a year ago

CHEPSTOW

Just returned after a week in GC.

Clubs are all different and you have to find what suits you.

We did Secrets 3 times as it was our fave from previous visit to GC. Also did 2x2 on couples night, but purely by accident, Last year it was open to all when we went and we had no problems with the bill or singles.

Venus was recommended to us but we found bar staff unhelpful.Did not stay long enough to form an opinion on the club.. maybe next time.

Streets are fine for heels

Burnley

The route we had to walk to cita centre had pavements with grooves in to surface that were big enough to make my friend unstable in her heels. Maybe not all the pavements are the same. Xx

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

So heels, with emergency ballerina pumps in the handbag!

Burnley

"So heels, with emergency ballerina pumps in the handbag! "

sounds like a plan. inside the cita centre is fine, for us it was the walk round there.

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

"The route we had to walk to cita centre had pavements with grooves in to surface that were big enough to make my friend unstable in her heels. Maybe not all the pavements are the same. Xx"

I have the same issue when there so usually put heels on just before going in the club. Mind you... I'm naff in high heels at the best of times..

Mrs

Black isle

[Removed by poster at 19/10/15 20:14:55]

Black isle

Oops meant to say thanks re heels info !! Only packed 2 prs and have pumps!!! Lol x looking forward to tomorrow xx

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Thank you!! This is exactly what I wanted to say, but couldn't find the right words without being lambasted!! As I've said, we all have different expectations and opinions about these clubs and different likes and dislikes. Thank god for diversity! "

» Add a new message to this topic