FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Fata Morgana Amsterdam

Fata Morgana Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone been to this club. Been recommended by another member.

Love to get any members view of this club.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Brilliant place, one of the best in Europe....

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Brilliant place, one of the best in Europe...."

Hmmmm Not really.

For couples only clubs I would put it behind way Fun4two (which is the only real contender for the title from Holland) and IT IS COUPLES ONLY so unless the OP finds a partner there is no point even thinking about it.

Although large we thought the place was a bit too spread out and for its size could have been a bit busier when we were there. After saying that it is a good club and would probably qualify as the second best in Holland, but in Europe it would struggle to even make the top 20.

I can think of at least a dozen German clubs that are way in front of it, plus clubs in Belgium and France.

When it comes to swinger clubs it should be remembered that Europe is far bigger than Holland.

Agde

Which just goes to show that you have to visit these places yourself and not listen to opinions of others.

What one couple enjoys, others find quite bland.

Makes you wonder why we have forums really....!

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Which just goes to show that you have to visit these places yourself and not listen to opinions of others.

What one couple enjoys, others find quite bland.

Makes you wonder why we have forums really....!"

Absolutely, and that is why a Euro club section with reviews would be a huge advantage on FAB. Something we have asked for many times but with no response.

We have visited around 40 clubs in 5 different countries and could write a lot.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Brilliant place, one of the best in Europe....

Hmmmm Not really.

For couples only clubs I would put it behind way Fun4two (which is the only real contender for the title from Holland) and IT IS COUPLES ONLY so unless the OP finds a partner there is no point even thinking about it.

I will going with my GF. Hence why i ask about couples only. She is new to this.

Can you tell what fun4two offers?

Although large we thought the place was a bit too spread out and for its size could have been a bit busier when we were there. After saying that it is a good club and would probably qualify as the second best in Holland, but in Europe it would struggle to even make the top 20.

I can think of at least a dozen German clubs that are way in front of it, plus clubs in Belgium and France.

When it comes to swinger clubs it should be remembered that Europe is far bigger than Holland.

"

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Brilliant place, one of the best in Europe....

Hmmmm Not really.

I will going with my GF. Hence why i ask about couples only. She is new to this.

Can you tell what fun4two offers?

"

What does Fun4two offer?

Where do I start?

One of the best clubs we have visited. Superb bar area and dance floor, excellent restaurant, a great selection of well appointed play rooms, by far the best indoor wet area (bubble pool) we have seen, and most importantly it is always busy.

That is not to say that there is much wrong with Fata Morgana and if you are staying in Amsterdam it would probably be your best option as Fun4two is a good hours drive away.

Although it could be called one of the best in Holland, I just don't think that it could be classed as one of the best in Europe.

Fata Morgana is very large and the playrooms are well spread out so it needs a lot of people in the place to get any kind of atmosphere. When we visited there were around 50 couples and it just wasn't enough. They could have closed half of the place and I doubt anyone would have noticed.

Fun4two is also a large club but the layout gives it a more compact feel and we've never been there with less than 100 couples in the place, on most occasions a lot more.

There are many contenders for the "best club in Europe" title and as the other poster says we all look at things a bit differently.

For us Fata would just make the top 20 but would be nowhere near our top 10.

Agde

There are hundreds of clubs in Europe.

So if Fata Morgana makes your top 20, it would be reasonable to call it one of the best in Europe.

Which is kind of what we said........

Costa Blanca Spain...

"There are hundreds of clubs in Europe.

So if Fata Morgana makes your top 20, it would be reasonable to call it one of the best in Europe.

"

Point taken.

Agde

"There are hundreds of clubs in Europe.

Point taken.

"

» Add a new message to this topic