FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > New clubs San Agustin Gran Canaria

New clubs San Agustin Gran Canaria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iveaday OP   Couple  over a year ago

Anyone been to the new club's in San Agustin. Think one is a called Static and the other a new Tyyupo club. Particularly after info about midweek nights. Also anyone staying Gloria Palace hotel San Agustin Dec 7-12.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardbody500Couple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria, Spain

There are two, one is the TuyYo at the one, the other one is the XXX (or on the older poster is written Static, below you can see the little with XXX) at the other side of the stairs.

TuyYo is very nice and clean, the owner is Pepe, a very very nice and kind person (and look at the waitress behind the bar, she's a professionell dancer and does that every 30 min, if you don't get horny at her, you are dead or gay 8))

The XXX is the most beautiful club we have seen ever anywhere (also with a sauna!) , very kind owners.

But: Both are very new and so there are not well known at the moment, so will always find a place.

Pepe starts now with publishing, it's always open from 11 pm, on Sundays from 5 pm.

Best regards

By *ussygaloreWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

tried online for tuy yo but in spanish. i assume its in pdi. can u tell me where please.

"There are two, one is the TuyYo at the one, the other one is the XXX (or on the older poster is written Static, below you can see the little with XXX) at the other side of the stairs.

TuyYo is very nice and clean, the owner is Pepe, a very very nice and kind person (and look at the waitress behind the bar, she's a professionell dancer and does that every 30 min, if you don't get horny at her, you are dead or gay 8))

The XXX is the most beautiful club we have seen ever anywhere (also with a sauna!) , very kind owners.

But: Both are very new and so there are not well known at the moment, so will always find a place.

Pepe starts now with publishing, it's always open from 11 pm, on Sundays from 5 pm.

Best regards "

Thanks for the information. Will try to go to both when we are there and post our views on this forum.

"tried online for tuy yo but in spanish. i assume its in pdi. can u tell me where please. "

Both clubs are in Commercial Centre San Agustin, just outside Playa del Ingles. Think they are both in the basement of the centre but not certain.

» Add a new message to this topic