FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Zuiver spa, Amsterdam

Zuiver spa, Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udeSpaLover OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

I just wanted to put a review out there because although it isn't a swingers place, it is well worth a visit if you're in Amsterdam. I went today and absolutely loved it - its so got the wow factor and blows away spas in the UK both in terms of quality and size/selection of facilities. But what I really liked about it was that as a naturist spa, it attracted a real balance of men and women, unlike naturist spas here. In fact if anything it was about 60-65% women, of all ages too. They just don't have the hangups about nudity that we have and it showed. It felt fantastically natural and although it was great seeing all these naked ladies at every turn, you didn't feel the need to get some 'action' as it wasn't that sort of atmosphere.

It is by far the best spa I've been to and it's huge, there must have been easily 150-200 people there at any time but it never felt crowded. I appreciate people are here for swinging, but I would seriously suggest spending a day going to Zuiver and relaxing - you can always go on to a swingers club later in the evening!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is really useful.

It’s on my list! Cheers.

And I think Netherlands is off the amber list.

By *uncouple3030Couple  over a year ago

Belfast:Dublin

We have been here quite a few times, and its definitely has the wow factor. Definitely not a swinger spa. But amazing to relax and enjoy all the other beautiful naked men and woman and of all ages. Definitely well worth a visit.

» Add a new message to this topic