FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Swinging clubs in Prague?

Swinging clubs in Prague?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itty and Topcat OP   Couple  over a year ago

North west

Off to Prague in May, does anyone know of any swinging clubs there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

I go to swingersklub Praha 1 in Prague and have been every year for 5 years and love it. Lovely club and lovely hostess. I do go with locals though.

I guess you can search for it for more details

By *renaaJirkaCouple  over a year ago

Prague and New York

Swingers club Praha 1 us closed from December 1st.

It was the only place for single males.

Now for single males are sometimes parties in swingers club Fantasy ower the weekdays.

Weekend in Fantasy is couples only. Its nice club, larfe, younger couples, nice design, but less visited and definitelly less action.

Much better is swingers club Paradiso.

Paradiso is open Friday and Saturdays evenings. Its much more visited and much more action. Owners speaks English and German well. Always 1/3 of guests are foreigners. Expect 25-35 couples. Fron midnight most couples go for multiple full swaps.

---

For single males is posibility to visit swingers spa / welness in Ljubjanska 17. Its smaller place, but cheap, open each day and from November under new management.

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

"Swingers club Praha 1 us closed from December 1st.

It was the only place for single males.

Now for single males are sometimes parties in swingers club Fantasy ower the weekdays.

Weekend in Fantasy is couples only. Its nice club, larfe, younger couples, nice design, but less visited and definitelly less action.

Much better is swingers club Paradiso.

Paradiso is open Friday and Saturdays evenings. Its much more visited and much more action. Owners speaks English and German well. Always 1/3 of guests are foreigners. Expect 25-35 couples. Fron midnight most couples go for multiple full swaps.

---

For single males is posibility to visit swingers spa / welness in Ljubjanska 17. Its smaller place, but cheap, open each day and from November under new management."

Oh that's a shame, I thought it was just over the holidays.

» Add a new message to this topic