FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Hot or Not Clubs in Playa del Ingles

Hot or Not Clubs in Playa del Ingles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, so where's 'Hot' and where's 'Not' in PDI at the moment? There was talk before Xmas of new clubs popping up...have any of them taken off and become must visits? What happened that the girl from 'Full Swap' stopped her daily posts, is it still there? Is Poison continuing to rise in popularity? Need to keep the info flowing about where to head....only 3 weeks til I'm there again...can't wait

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hellloooooooo...anybody there?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are also interested in this post for when we head out in April.

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Ok, so where's 'Hot' and where's 'Not' in PDI at the moment? There was talk before Xmas of new clubs popping up...have any of them taken off and become must visits? What happened that the girl from 'Full Swap' stopped her daily posts, is it still there? Is Poison continuing to rise in popularity? Need to keep the info flowing about where to head....only 3 weeks til I'm there again...can't wait"

Can't go wrong with Secret. Great club.

We speak to the girl who runs Full Swap (and also know the young lovely lady who also worked there and was on Fab). Our understanding is that it's still running and we will catch up with them soon as we head over in April.

But definitely Secret and while you are in the vicinity, Fun4All next door.

2x2 is also solid.

"Ok, so where's 'Hot' and where's 'Not' in PDI at the moment? There was talk before Xmas of new clubs popping up...have any of them taken off and become must visits? What happened that the girl from 'Full Swap' stopped her daily posts, is it still there? Is Poison continuing to rise in popularity? Need to keep the info flowing about where to head....only 3 weeks til I'm there again...can't wait

We speak to the girl who runs Full Swap (and also know the young lovely lady who also worked there and was on Fab). Our understanding is that it's still running and we will catch up with them soon as we head over in April.

2x2 is also solid. "

I had kik for the girl that was helping at Full Swap but now says phone appears disconnected, will call around anyhows.

Bit nervous, as my first time going as a single guy, always been a couple before...know 2x2 and Full Swap are ok about guys but don't know about the others

By *ondcpl4meetCouple  over a year ago

North of the river

We just got back from GC and we found 2x2 the best club for fun for couples and single guys.

Fun4all is a great club and has a clubby atmosphere with quite a few willing pole dancers wannabes but hey your on holiday,but not very active in the fun dept.

Secrets in our opinion has a great layout but never seems to be busy ,maybe because it too big,and too many single guys,no atmosphere.

Tried the full swap but it was closed that night so we cant really comment.

poison is a nice Bar but far too small although it has a nice play room if you decide to use it.

Comeback bar seems to be the bar to go before any club,very friendly and was always busy up to 11 then people head off to the clubs.

Didnt like venus ,thats a personal thing we dont like wet clubs,we spend enough time naked or with a towel during the day lol .

The dunes may not be a club but its the next best thing to sunshine dogging lol . Have a great Time .xxx

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Ok, so where's 'Hot' and where's 'Not' in PDI at the moment? There was talk before Xmas of new clubs popping up...have any of them taken off and become must visits? What happened that the girl from 'Full Swap' stopped her daily posts, is it still there? Is Poison continuing to rise in popularity? Need to keep the info flowing about where to head....only 3 weeks til I'm there again...can't wait

2x2 is also solid.

I had kik for the girl that was helping at Full Swap but now says phone appears disconnected, will call around anyhows.

Bit nervous, as my first time going as a single guy, always been a couple before...know 2x2 and Full Swap are ok about guys but don't know about the others"

They all allow single guys in,but they limit the amount. 2x2 club, on a Monday, is couples only. Sunday is greedy girls night, so unlimited amount of single guys are allowed in.

By *orney loveCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Went to 2x2 last night on nude night. Great fun and packed. Would recommend

Yeh, will always hit 2x2 but curious about the other Clubs.....and love the dunes, of course. Maybe just sit in and watch telly on Couples night lol

"Yeh, will always hit 2x2 but curious about the other Clubs.....and love the dunes, of course. Maybe just sit in and watch telly on Couples night lol"

On couples night,don't sit in, get yourself to the yumbo for the drag show sparkles,for a bloody good laugh.

Anyone staying at the Eugenia Victoria 13 - 20 March?..first time in Gran Can..recommendations for a single guy welcomed..!!!

"Yeh, will always hit 2x2 but curious about the other Clubs.....and love the dunes, of course. Maybe just sit in and watch telly on Couples night lol

On couples night,don't sit in, get yourself to the yumbo for the drag show sparkles,for a bloody good laugh."

Scared I might pull there lmao

By *imon masseurMan  over a year ago

keighley

Never bothered with the clubs as a single male, as too privet and usually find enough entertainment on the beach or at the hotel. Hotel always seems good at the end of the day just before dinner, as everyone is showering and sitting on their balconies. I arrive tomorrow, staying at the Tabiba Princess, Maspolams, if anyone else is there next week say hello.

Birmingham

2x2 is also solid.

Bit nervous, as my first time going as a single guy, always been a couple before...know 2x2 and Full Swap are ok about guys but don't know about the others"

She's back in the UK at the moment.

There's a club called Eternity, which a lot of Spanish and locals go to.

We weren't feeling it but did go on a Friday. Many have said Saturday is the best day to go, so we will reserve judgement.

Tu y Yo is supposed to be quite good also, but haven't had many reports. We'll put that right when we go over.

By *lashnsparkleCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Eternity is definitely our favorite club on Saturday nights and last night was fantastic!

Great hosts great music and lots of sexy people who actually play

A much younger crowd than other clubs we have tried and with a few select respectful single guys.

By *ender TouchesCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Yes Eternity was really fun last night and it was lovely to meet you guys. Very cosmopolitan and real swinging couples from all across Europe.We now like Norwegian people very much.

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 31/01/16 17:34:54]

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Same here ..Love Eternity on sat ..amazing club and amazing hosts ..

By *magine gcCouple  over a year ago

From Gran Canaria not

same here , where there last night again ..

we were late but still very good

love it

Eternity. Classy place. Venus nice inside , but lacks atmosphere. Fun4All good meeting place, and banging music. 2 x 2 best on Thursdays. Have fun.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Not tried eternitys yet but defiantly will in March

Been to all the others and it's hard to pick a favourite as they are all different on different nights

2x2 on Thursdays is nude night so be prepared ro strip off

Looking forward to meeting new and old friends in March in most of these places

Xxx

we have booked up for april

apparently our hotel has a nude area also win win

Birmingham

"Eternity. Classy place. Venus nice inside , but lacks atmosphere. Fun4All good meeting place, and banging music. 2 x 2 best on Thursdays. Have fun. "

Interesting that you found it classy. We would have said yes to Venus, Fun4All and even Secret being classy. We didn't find Eternity that classy.

As mentioned, we did go on a Friday and everyone bangs on about Saturday being the best day. We will definitely give it another shot and with us having two Saturday's there, we look forward to having our perception changed.

I think that this just goes to prove that swinging is pretty subjective and its horses for courses. What does it for one person, doesn't always do it for another.

And also that it does depend on the day. We didn't enjoy our Friday as much as we had hoped, but are objective enough to not judge on one visit.

Definitely looking forward to trying a Saturday, as most people have only good and positive things to say about Eternity. We're not saying it was bad, but more that we were enjoying other clubs.

Can't wait! 9 weeks left (oh and one day) lol xx

By *anbrCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Yes Eternity was really fun last night and it was lovely to meet you guys. Very cosmopolitan and real swinging couples from all across Europe.We now like Norwegian people very much. "

You must have met Jan & Karolina!

Out 2-9 April - been many times before to beach but never to the clubs. If anyone is out then and fancies a meet to show me the clubs please drop me a line

» Add a new message to this topic