FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Amsterdam 19-21st march

Amsterdam 19-21st march

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all,

We are stopping in the centre of Amsterdam 19-21st March. Could you recommend some nice places to eat and to see. Also we fancy a horny night with a couple/female or even a male. Please get in touch. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey all,

We are stopping in the centre of Amsterdam 19-21st March. Could you recommend some nice places to eat and to see. Also we fancy a horny night with a couple/female or even a male. Please get in touch. X"

Hi you will find plenty of places to eat easily and again there's lots of info on places to see at your finger tip and of course there's the red light district , it depends on how far and how horny you want to go as there are many sex shows to go and see and some will let you join in , it's a shame for me I can't be in amesterdam on thoses dates as I would have like to offer my self as the possiable MALE .just relax and the fun will find you ( please let's me know how things go)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for your reply. That's a shame. X

"Thank you for your reply. That's a shame. X"
it is for me lol , you will have a really good time for sure its a couple of years since we went but iam sure nothing much has changed , good luck in what your are looking for I think you won't be disappointed X. Had a little look at your profile and photos iam very impresses ad I agree about what you say about your arse

Who's in Amsterdam at this time? Will be looking for a few meets!

» Add a new message to this topic