FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > 2 X 2 GC Greedy girls night - any thoughts?

2 X 2 GC Greedy girls night - any thoughts?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can't decide whether to go tonight. Any thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Can't decide whether to go tonight. Any thoughts?"

Did you go, how did you get on? They were inundated with single guys when we went, not enough ladies to go around!!

By *ongton loversCouple  over a year ago

stokeontrent

We went was like a normal night definitely not greedy girls

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can't decide whether to go tonight. Any thoughts?

Did you go, how did you get on? They were inundated with single guys when we went, not enough ladies to go around!! "

As he hasn't answered I'm guessing they ate him

It's like any 'themed' night, it depends on the crowd that turn up....any night in the Clubs can be hit and miss, in my limited experience. Have been in Club with 20 people in it(first week reopen after Summer break) and had a great time....been in Club with 75/80 in it and it's been just ok...nothing special.

Looks like we will check it out on the 12 June when they have greedy girl night so herself can get greedy

chelmsford

Did you go, how did you get on? They were inundated with single guys when we went, not enough ladies to go around!!

As he hasn't answered I'm guessing they ate him "

NO, according to his status, he's going to try the bi night tonight!

chelmsford

As he hasn't answered I'm guessing they ate him

NO, according to his status, he's going to try the bi night tonight! "

It would be polite if people responded in their OP.

chelmsford

"It's like any 'themed' night, it depends on the crowd that turn up....any night in the Clubs can be hit and miss, in my limited experience. Have been in Club with 20 people in it(first week reopen after Summer break) and had a great time....been in Club with 75/80 in it and it's been just ok...nothing special.

"

You are right. The only themed night to run true to form is nude night. Some people only go on nude night and you don't see them again, until the next nude night!

"It's like any 'themed' night, it depends on the crowd that turn up....any night in the Clubs can be hit and miss, in my limited experience. Have been in Club with 20 people in it(first week reopen after Summer break) and had a great time....been in Club with 75/80 in it and it's been just ok...nothing special.

You are right. The only themed night to run true to form is nude night. Some people only go on nude night and you don't see them again, until the next nude night! "

Oh I love nude night lol Shameless I am, I tell you...shameless

chelmsford

You are right. The only themed night to run true to form is nude night. Some people only go on nude night and you don't see them again, until the next nude night!

Oh I love nude night lol Shameless I am, I tell you...shameless "

You are!..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry didn't spot replies. Went 4 times include nude bi and greedy girls. Every one was a winner

chelmsford

"Sorry didn't spot replies. Went 4 times include nude bi and greedy girls. Every one was a winner "

Glad you enjoyed it

» Add a new message to this topic