FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > India. Delhi, Amritsar, Himachal Pradesh.

India. Delhi, Amritsar, Himachal Pradesh.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello to all,

I will be returning to India within two weeks. Looking to hook-up with people while travelling North. Any members there? Or has anyone got any info'., advise on where/how to get involved in the swinging scene or the best places to find adult fun? Staying in Delhi or Amritsar for about two weeks on arrival.

I will be living in northern Himachal Pradesh for nearly two years. I won't name the town here but it is a tourist destination. If anybody is visiting there and wishes to meet up for some good, clean adult fun and games, or purely a meet and social(no pressure on the former), please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for reading this and any replies.

As ever, have fun and be safe Fabbers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 18/07/16 20:13:34]

[Removed by poster at 18/07/16 20:15:09]

By *oungstuddMan  over a year ago

cardiff

You in Kasol?

By *avlawMan  over a year ago

mountain view

"Hello to all,

I will be returning to India within two weeks. Looking to hook-up with people while travelling North. Any members there? Or has anyone got any info'., advise on where/how to get involved in the swinging scene or the best places to find adult fun? Staying in Delhi or Amritsar for about two weeks on arrival.

I will be living in northern Himachal Pradesh for nearly two years. I won't name the town here but it is a tourist destination. If anybody is visiting there and wishes to meet up for some good, clean adult fun and games, or purely a meet and social(no pressure on the former), please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for reading this and any replies.

As ever, have fun and be safe Fabbers "

Curious.. did you get some action?

» Add a new message to this topic