By *unlovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

rotherham

10 more weeks to go

Counting down to go again to our favourite place for lots of filthy fun

Any care to join us

xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You dirty, naughty pirates, dont you ever want to go on a walking holiday in the lake district lol. There is more to life than playa...................As it happens we are in playa the same week, but unlike you we are going to add to corbys spanish taxi number plate collection, we wouldnt dream of fucking you......................cough. We also like the way your dresses appear to be spray painted onto your body.............only in an art gallery artistic type way mind, andi likes to mark robs shirts out of 10..............only for scientific research purposes for her open university style and panache course. Some people in playa seem to think we go round corrupting innocent tourists and try to get into their pants, this is a down right untruth. Corby is only checking that the girls are wearing knickers and telling people about catching cold at night. See Jackie he only has your best interests at heart. So see you there and now you dont need to worry if you catch us kneeling down looking up your dress its health and safety. Corby and I may have to take you twos temperature with our equipment, yes it is an unusual treatment but it will warm you up. See you there pirates................... Andi xxxxx aka louise

rotherham

Hey guys if u want to knwo if im wearing knickers you only have to ask and i will show you..

Cant wait to see you there again....you part of the furniture like us

We belong there

As for spray on dresses every lump and bump etc etc

Am I boverred....hehehe

Hey hope u wearing those spray on white leggings.....dont be spraining your ankle this time either

xxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Corby told me out of the blue to get packing hes taking me next week 11th to 18th April. If you are there look for my hat and white sprayed on leggings in Comeback or one of the clubs, also adore the beach at hut 4 Massy end. My boy is full of suprises I love Playa, he says Im going to be very busy .............wonder what kind of busy he means .......

rotherham

Dont know why you guys dont just move out there......u lucky girl

Im dying to get out there in June

xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic