FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cap d'Agde

Cap d'Agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adDutch OP   Couple  over a year ago

hastings

We are going to the Cap d'Agde on the Mediterranean Sea, the largest swinger naturist town in the world, for the last week of August and the first week of September. We are taking a big group of our best friends, on a mutual sharing of costs basis. I will have my camper, and I also have a Honda 6 seater in France, so transport is covered.

Agde is the most erotic place imaginable, with every conceivable turn-on available. Top swinger venue worldwide, with everything from 7 clubs catering for all tastes (one has a swimming pool filled with foam) to open air daytime group sex on the beautiful sandy beach.

Basis; equal sharing of costs, which will be kept to a minimum.

Travel; I have 5 places in my camper for the trip down & back. Otherwise by Ryanair to Montpellier or Perpignan, coach or train. We will collect you from the airport or train.

Interested?

Mike & Bada.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

hastings

Our contact details;

Tel 0424 830 659

email; MadDutch3@hotmail.com

MSN; same

We insist on woman to woman phone talk before spending time in internet chat.

By *otswoldMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Might I see you in Johnny Wokkers some time between 8th and 15th September?

By *dambebadMan  over a year ago

chorley

Hi I may be going on the 7th sept for a couple of nights and was wondering if anyone advise me of accom and travel. I can fly from luton but then i need to know from when i land. If you can can you send me a message.Thankyou

By *wingersgardenMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi,

I'm also planning a quick trip to the Cap from 9th - 11th September .

Looks like flying to Beziers from Luton is the closest, but interested in knowing any advice about accomm. for the two nights.

Any offers or suggestions very welcome.

Cheers.

Richard.

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

The internet has plenty of suggestion re firms offering accommodation in the Cap. Peng travel is one. Agence Geneviève is another. At the time of year you're going you could probably turn up and negotiate in person. If all else fails there's plenty of small hotels in Agde village.

Beziers and Montpellier airports are both quite close. I suppose it'll depend on where you're starting from.

Glasgow

Thanks Jim,

I've booked a flight from Luton to Beziers, and it looks like I've found a small appartment in Port Nature for 150 euros for the 2 nights. Not too bad, and at the heart of the action!

Will report back with full expedition report! Planning to try Le Glamour Club, unless anyone can suggest otherwise.

Richard.

er...guess

Port Nature's great. The pathways along the front of many of the south facing apartments give you a good chance to get to know your neighbours.

Glasgow

Can't wait! It's been a long time since my last visit, and on that occasion I just came in as a day visitor. This time should be much more interesting!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the closest airport to cap d agde is Beziers. flights from bristol or luton. there is lots of info on the clubs scene - just get in touch. G&N

By *aff33Man  over a year ago

powys

hi all we are going to the cap from the 10th to the 24 of sept I should be easy to spot wearing a smile and a cock ring and carrying a sarong to sit on don'r know where I am going to put my euros???? her indoors handbag DOHHHH!!! can't wait £80 return from bristol bargin!!!

Glasgow

Oh ... I was planning on wearing a smile and a cock ring too. I'll need to think of some other adornment!

Have fun.

hastings

"Updated contact details; "

We are now on emplacement (pitch) F111, but may change to another. In the CHM Oltra camping site. We have a camper reg no. N339 LHG.

email; MadDutch3@hotmail.com. Anything we do not recogise is deleted as spam, so put "Cap d'Agde" in the header.

We run a couples group and dont normally meet single guys, but have Patsy (wantsitall on this site) with us until Monday night, and she wants as many of them as she can.

MadDutch

By *otswoldMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Let the train take the strain! Leave St Pancras at 17:30 and be checked into your apartment and on the beach by 10:00 the following morning. No need to leave the the beach until late afternoon on the last day.

In other words n+1 days on the beach for n nights of accommodation.

er...guess

You don't have Scots ancestry, do you?

» Add a new message to this topic