FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Maspalomas Sept 2017

Maspalomas Sept 2017

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could anyone offer some advice regards to how to approach another couple who are playing in the dunes. We will be exploring the dunes next Sept. It will be my wife's first experience. She is not afraid to strip off but unsure about taking it further.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Could anyone offer some advice regards to how to approach another couple who are playing in the dunes. We will be exploring the dunes next Sept. It will be my wife's first experience. She is not afraid to strip off but unsure about taking it further."

If a couple are playing, openly, in the dunes, maybe you could do similar with your wife, nearby, but not right ' on top' of them and see what their reaction is. If they are comfortable with you being there, they are likely to continue playing, if not, they are likely to stop playing. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice, we will try that and see what happens

chelmsford

"Thanks for the advice, we will try that and see what happens "

Good luck. Also try the meeting bars in the evening, no pressure and some nice couples. Imagine bar in the Cita centre is very popular

Again many thanks for the advice. My wife is nervous dipping her toes into the swinging scene. Any advice for her

chelmsford

"Again many thanks for the advice. My wife is nervous dipping her toes into the swinging scene. Any advice for her "

Don't be nervous. No one is pushy there. As I said, if you go to imagine bar, you will meet some lovely friendly people there. The owners are particularly helpful and can advise on clubs there. They often go, as a group to a club, so you can join them and see what you think. A good club for 'nervous' people, is fun 4 all, in the cita centre, it is a nightclub for swingers, but some people do play there as well. Just enjoy!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went for the first time in Feb. We went to the dunes and found a nice quiet place to undress and sunbathe. The guys there are respectful and will only approach if encouraged. Michelle had lots of fun and we recommend the place. Be security aware though and don't take lots of cash or valuables to the dunes, as we heard there can be baddies about, mainly in the evening though.

Again thanks for the advice. Fingers crossed we will both have fun. I don't want to pressure her into anything she don't want to do. So lets see what happens. Roll on next Sept.

Thanks for your advice. Looking at your pics your wife had some fun.

chelmsford

"Again thanks for the advice. Fingers crossed we will both have fun. I don't want to pressure her into anything she don't want to do. So lets see what happens. Roll on next Sept."

I think once you are in the atmosphere, you will both feel relaxed. You can go to these clubs and just socialize and then if she feels comfortable, can maybe have some fun!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when are you there in September we are over from the 8th till 22nd

We will be there from the 15th till 29th of Sept.17. Might see you there.

» Add a new message to this topic