FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Brussels Xmas markets 2nd to 5th December

Brussels Xmas markets 2nd to 5th December

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackwithabang2000 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

Off to Brussels this weekend coming.

Any fabbers in town that fancy meeting up, please give us a shout..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am going to Brussels this Saturday and will be back on Monday

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

Beware, I was in Brussels last week and British people are been targeted by the refugees from the camp with was outside Calais until recently. They are operating in gangs around the Christmas market area and also in the area of the Gard Nord station. There have been reports of UK registered Cars been broken into and also bag been stolen and passports taken.

Stoke

"Beware, I was in Brussels last week and British people are been targeted by the refugees from the camp with was outside Calais until recently. They are operating in gangs around the Christmas market area and also in the area of the Gard Nord station. There have been reports of UK registered Cars been broken into and also bag been stolen and passports taken."

Thanks

Sounds pretty much the same as this time last year, when on top of the gangs they was immigrant beggars on every street corner.

(where not doing much for the Brussels tourist board here)

If they want break into our car. Good luck to them as it will be at Manchester Airport

Stoke

"I am going to Brussels this Saturday and will be back on Monday "

Will look out on the fab who's near button for you while we're there

Stoke

"Beware, I was in Brussels last week and British people are been targeted by the refugees from the camp with was outside Calais until recently. They are operating in gangs around the Christmas market area and also in the area of the Gard Nord station. There have been reports of UK registered Cars been broken into and also bag been stolen and passports taken."
not one problem felt quite safe

» Add a new message to this topic