FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Berlin, Insomnia

Berlin, Insomnia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *liceandandy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

Hello everybody.

Alice and I are off to Berlin for a couple of days and have posted previously here about it.

We've settled on a visit to Insomnia on Tuesday night but we (well particularly me, Andy!) are worried about what to wear?!?

We're TG regulars so fetish stuff isn't a problem, but it doesn't sound completely fetish-y?

Anybody any clue, those who've been before?

Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

On their website it's gives a few guidelines. Am also in Berlin next week, and am thinking of going Insomnia one evening, may see you there

By *amson135Man  over a year ago

Berlin

the times i've been on a tuesday, most men wore black trunks or just dark underwear. If you go on their website and register and login, you can have a look at pictures from their parties which could give you some insights!

By *hellfish PrawnstarsCouple  over a year ago

Paisley

They are quite strict on there dress code. I had a black shirt and grey trousers. I had to take off the trousers as they were "not sexy". They tried to sell me a black sarong which was way to big. But ended up settling on plain black boxers. Anything that is fishnet or leather, PVC or spandex is good for the club. Lots of guys just strip down to there boxers (as long as they are black. Plain black trousers and black shirt/tshirt is quite popular for the guys. Some guys even go in sailors outfits and kilts. For the women it's pretty much the standard. Sexy underwear, bodysuits, fishnet or the little black dress!. Make sure you guys get in before the midnight ritual. It's a great show they put on! Have fun !!!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"They are quite strict on there dress code. I had a black shirt and grey trousers. I had to take off the trousers as they were "not sexy". They tried to sell me a black sarong which was way to big. But ended up settling on plain black boxers. Anything that is fishnet or leather, PVC or spandex is good for the club. Lots of guys just strip down to there boxers (as long as they are black. Plain black trousers and black shirt/tshirt is quite popular for the guys. Some guys even go in sailors outfits and kilts. For the women it's pretty much the standard. Sexy underwear, bodysuits, fishnet or the little black dress!. Make sure you guys get in before the midnight ritual. It's a great show they put on! Have fun !!!"

That kind of dress code is pretty much standard in most German clubs.

By *entralnotts coupleCouple  over a year ago

MANSFIELD

Or you could just go to Swingeroase Zweispalt and have fun instead....

» Add a new message to this topic