FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Lisbon 5th - 8th Jan

Lisbon 5th - 8th Jan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ip and Megan OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

We're visiting Lisbon on these dates - anyone else there? Anyone got any info about good clubs, bars etc.? Awinging and non- swinging!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish I were going to be there! A favorite city I have visited many times but not as a swinger. For a true homey Fado performance with good dinner try the Clube de Fado in the Alfama--- a genuine delight.

By *amdenfunMan  over a year ago

London

It's a great city - great vibe, fun and relaxed, and attractive. But we went with kids so no bars for us, of any sort.

I seem to recall coming across a swingers club, online. So just googled it and your research may have been done on these pages previously: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/232741

Hope you have fun.

By *ip and Megan OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"It's a great city - great vibe, fun and relaxed, and attractive. But we went with kids so no bars for us, of any sort.

I seem to recall coming across a swingers club, online. So just googled it and your research may have been done on these pages previously: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/232741

Hope you have fun. "

Thanks - there seems to be a couple of clubs but few people on the Forum appear to have visited them....We'll post something if we get to one! xx

By *onyxptMan  over a year ago

st neots, living in Albufeira-Algarve-Portugal

"It's a great city - great vibe, fun and relaxed, and attractive. But we went with kids so no bars for us, of any sort.

Hope you have fun.

Thanks - there seems to be a couple of clubs but few people on the Forum appear to have visited them....We'll post something if we get to one! xx"

Hi I havnt been to any of the lisbon area Clubs, but there is a Fab member that is originaly from that area , and now living in northern Ireland ! She told me last year she had been to some , so will message you with her contact !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We go to Lisbon a lot there are a few clubs in the area around half an hour in driving we have been to them all.

-all very nice and hospitable .

There is also a sauna you can visit in the area of Lisbon. If you google swinger clubs they should come up. It is best to phone and book before hand . We are

Going back very soon

Lovely in the summer on the nudist beaches

» Add a new message to this topic