FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Crete Beaches

Crete Beaches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are holidaying in Crete soon and whilst we are not looking to meet or to visit clubs (just us time !), we would be grateful of some tips as to the best nude beaches on the Island.

We would choose our destination based on East/West/North/South based on being fairly local to the best beaches.

Your comments much appreciated.

Jo & Michelle

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rethymno is situated perfectly for driving south to some beautiful coves for great secluded snorkeling. It's also a lovely old town full of great restaurants. There was a nudist beach down south there but I can't remember what it was called but it's very easy to get to from Rethymno and should be in a half decent travel guide. The only downside of Rethymno is its quite a trek from any of the party stuff over on the east side of the island. We had a great time there and would have gone back again this year if we hadn't decided we wanted to try more of a swinging holiday in Gran Canaria. Have fun xx

Keeping an eye on this as we are here in the summer!

By *andfCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

We're off to Crete in the summer so would be good to know.

[Removed by poster at 17/03/17 15:05:10]

"Rethymno is situated perfectly for driving south to some beautiful coves for great secluded snorkeling. It's also a lovely old town full of great restaurants. There was a nudist beach down south there but I can't remember what it was called but it's very easy to get to from Rethymno and should be in a half decent travel guide. The only downside of Rethymno is its quite a trek from any of the party stuff over on the east side of the island. We had a great time there and would have gone back again this year if we hadn't decided we wanted to try more of a swinging holiday in Gran Canaria. Have fun xx "

Thankyou for that. Will look in the guides

Falassarna Beach in the north west is good, with sand dunes to hide in towards the southern end. We spent a couple of days there a few years ago. It was very quiet and had nothing in the way of facilities, so we took plenty of food and drink with us. It's about a 30 minute drive west from Kissamos.

Google 'completely crete falassarna beach,

There are thousands of beaches that you can be naked on Crete . You can rent a car and choose your own little paradise and you will not be disturbed by locals or police. There is none organized , 3 of them Vai on east side , Plakias on south middle Crete and Vritomartis south on west Crete ,are most famous. Personally I would choose my own , I live on Crete so anything else you want just ask. Have fun it's a great place

[Removed by poster at 17/03/17 15:13:59]

Plakias was the one I was thinking of... cheers

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Plakias is a really good beach I've been there for the last three years,

All you need to do is look at the beach turn left and keep walking to the end of the beach,there is a man there that hiring out two sun beds and a brolley for five euros,or one sun bed under the tree for two euros.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Hi best place to look is on the captain barefoot site..enjoy the fun and dont forget sun screen

Can definitely echo the comments on Rethymnon. We are back there in September. We were taken to a nudist beach in the South by friends...but can't recall the name. We think it was somewhere near Frankocostello.

xx

Thanks everone for your tips. Rethymno it is

We are in Crete 18th July for the week, if anyone wants to meet up

X

We use a lovely little cove 45min hike from elounda. Love being naked love the intamacy love the naughty feeling someone can watch us while we're screwing. . Can't wait to go back.

"Hi best place to look is on the captain barefoot site..enjoy the fun and dont forget sun screen "

Yeh that is a great site. I am also in Crete in the summer, would be cool to grab a drink with you all if our dates cross over x

There between the 14th and 26th June. Can't wait. Will hire car and go exploring no doubt.

By *irral1985Man  over a year ago

Wirral

In Crete for 2 weeks in August. Will def be up for some fun

By *gde-manMan  over a year ago

.. living in Sweden

"We are holidaying in Crete soon and whilst we are not looking to meet or to visit clubs (just us time !), we would be grateful of some tips as to the best nude beaches on the Island.

We would choose our destination based on East/West/North/South based on being fairly local to the best beaches.

Your comments much appreciated.

Jo & Michelle

"

Hi, I'm off to Paleochora beginning of May for 2 Weeks. 7 years ago there was a nude beach within walking distance. So I hope it's still there.

» Add a new message to this topic