FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cape Town

Cape Town

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm going on holiday to cape town, so was wondering if anyone had been and got any recommendations of things to do or restaurants to go to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Head to the Victoria and Alfred waterfront plenty to see and loads of restaurants there, go up Table Mountain or get a boat to Robin Island

"Head to the Victoria and Alfred waterfront plenty to see and loads of restaurants there, go up Table Mountain or get a boat to Robin Island "

Thanks.

I've booked aRobin island trip now, going to give table mountain a go - probably walk up and cable car down.

Also got a shark dive booked in.

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

You are in for a fabulous holiday, amazing place, don't just stay in cape town go up the coast or inland and find the wine trail around Stellinbosche or Paarl. Some beautiful B&B's to stay at so don't just do mainstream hotels. When you go to the lift at table mountain make sure it's not a windy day as it wi be closed, and don't worry about being at the back of the cable car to "see the view" everyone does and thenthecars spin anyway so everyone gets a good view as you go up.

"You are in for a fabulous holiday, amazing place, don't just stay in cape town go up the coast or inland and find the wine trail around Stellinbosche or Paarl. Some beautiful B&B's to stay at so don't just do mainstream hotels. When you go to the lift at table mountain make sure it's not a windy day as it wi be closed, and don't worry about being at the back of the cable car to "see the view" everyone does and thenthecars spin anyway so everyone gets a good view as you go up. "

Lol, not sure I like the sound of the cable car spinning - not the best with heights at the best of times!

I think a wine tour must be on the cards, I thought I heard about a hop on/off bus around different vineyards?

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

"You are in for a fabulous holiday, amazing place, don't just stay in cape town go up the coast or inland and find the wine trail around Stellinbosche or Paarl. Some beautiful B&B's to stay at so don't just do mainstream hotels. When you go to the lift at table mountain make sure it's not a windy day as it wi be closed, and don't worry about being at the back of the cable car to "see the view" everyone does and thenthecars spin anyway so everyone gets a good view as you go up.

Lol, not sure I like the sound of the cable car spinning - not the best with heights at the best of times!

I think a wine tour must be on the cards, I thought I heard about a hop on/off bus around different vineyards?"

The cable car spins very slowly don't worry it's not an Alton towers ride, gently spins slowly round so everyone gets a great view of the coastline and Cape Town.

We hired a car and did the coast up to wilderness etc, around a place called ootshorn and down to stellinbosh and then Cape Town again, if there are trips that's great but we had the flexibility to do a couple of different ones and have lunch etc

Cape town is an amazing city. I definitely recommend the Codfather (the name really makes the place seem tacky) but it is a great seafood restaurant. It's based in the upmarket Camps Bay. Trip advisor says it's number 2 restaurant in Camps Bay which is one of the nicer areas.

By *airymagicWoman  over a year ago

goblin city

Wear condoms

"Wear condoms"

Lol, thanks!

If you get to Boulders Beach you might get to see penguins, although I am not sure if that is all year round

"If you get to Boulders Beach you might get to see penguins, although I am not sure if that is all year round

"

I'd heard about the penguins, sounds like a definite must, thanks.

Codfather added to my restaurant list!

By *avidCuMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Liza's Lounge and SwingingHeaven.Co.Za are your best options for swinging.

» Add a new message to this topic