FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Amsterdam - clubs and meets

Amsterdam - clubs and meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi - we are thinking about going to Amsterdam for my 40th birthday - we'd like to go to a club and maybe meet a girl (or girls) and/or a couple. Either at the club or at our hotel. Not looking for prostitutes anyone got any pointers on good clubs and/or places to find Amsterdam swingers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophiaCDTV/TS  over a year ago

St Asaph

Try the "same place" it's an erotic club, fun4two which is a swingers club or just google

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for that

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

Or google Fata Morgana, Amazing club in Almere, about 40 mins from Amsterdam.

I love the place. X

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Or google Fata Morgana, Amazing club in Almere, about 40 mins from Amsterdam.

I love the place. X"

We would definitely recommend Fata Morgana, it is truly awesome

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I heard Fata Morgana is amazing! Also, if you're only looking for couples / single women it's probably the place to be as they don't allow single men unfortunately for myself haha

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We've been to Fata Morgana and Fun4two

Both are couples only and from Amsterdam Fata would be the easiest to get to and is a very good club.

However we think Fun4two is by far the better of the two (it often gets called the best club in Europe) and if you have access to a car it is just over an hours drive away and well worth the visit. It's just outside Gouda so you could pick up some cheese as well.

In Amsterdam itself there is the Same Place club/bar. We have not been yet but the reports we've had from friends have been mixed (at best)

There is also the Showboat just on the outskirts. Again we've not been but reports from friends are mostly OK to good.

Last and, from experience, least is the Paradise club, assuming it is still open.

From our visit a few years ago it is not for the faint hearted. Lot's of single guys and some, quite a few in fact, were a bloody nuisance. Its only redeeming feature is that it is close to the centre.

Maybe it has changed as we heard it had closed down but it seems to have reopened. Check the website to be sure.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm Gouda! I think I'll be consuming a different sort of Cheese whilst in Amsterdam though haha

» Add a new message to this topic