FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Budapest, Hungary

Budapest, Hungary

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eefyBanger OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm going to be in Budapest last week in July if any F, MF or FF fancy getting in touch and spend some time having a laugh over drinks, food and possible touristy stuff.

If all goes well and all parties are comfortable then I have an apartment booked should anyone start feeling a little excited.

Budapest is such a great city with beautiful women. It's a city steeped in history and many activities, there's never a dull moment in Budapest. The bars, clubs & restaurants are second to none. Many an Irish bar with the UK familiar beers and foods if you're feeling a little homesick, not to mention some absolute local gems if you venture a little further out where a pint will set you back a little over a quid!!

If feeling a little worn down then there's many a massage centre to ease those muscle aches and rejuvenate you for more exploring and partying

Feel free to pm if you fancy meeting up for a blather and few drinks one evening while on holiday in Budapest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

edinburgh

Looks like it will just be me, myself and I living it up along the Danube x

edinburgh

Still no women or couples heading over?

edinburgh

Bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi anybody in budapest the first week in august and fancy a drink and a chat , I have an apartment booked

» Add a new message to this topic