FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Berlin/Amsterdam - End of July

Berlin/Amsterdam - End of July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Curious_Duo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Any fellow Fabbers going to be in Berlin/Amsterdam towards the end of July?

We will be passing through and spending a few days in each city. Contemplating visiting one of the clubs (Insomnia, Kitkat etc.), but there are quite a few and wouldn't know where to begin so would gladly welcome some advice or tips on where best to go from anyone who knows the scene

Would also maybe possibly be open to idea of being swayed by a lovely couple/female (or the right single male) to skip a club in favour of a more intimate meet, if the opportunity were to present itself

M&D x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itguyukMan  over a year ago

manchester

If you go to either of them clubs, I would recommend checking it out around 10pm when it opens and getting a stamp, because if you go later on when it actually gets busy, you could be in line for an hour or so.

Kitkat is the most popular one I think so it means you get a mix of people there, it is much closer to the center. I think it's enjoyable.

Belfast

"If you go to either of them clubs, I would recommend checking it out around 10pm when it opens and getting a stamp, because if you go later on when it actually gets busy, you could be in line for an hour or so.

Kitkat is the most popular one I think so it means you get a mix of people there, it is much closer to the center. I think it's enjoyable."

Thank you very much! Wouldn't have even thought of that, that's some great advice!

We may check the websites and see what's on the night's we're there and go from there. Are they strict regarding dress sense?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keeping an eye on this! I'm in Amsterdam 9-11th August and in Berlin 16-19th, looking to attend a club on the 16th would love advice on what club would be best for single males x

By *UN-ALMan  over a year ago

Near Fenwick

KitKat and Insomnia are pretty selective in who gets in.... If you need just to swing then Moechtegern near kudamm is a nice swingers bar or zweisplat is a good swingers club open 24 hrs has whirlpool and very naughty....ask me for more info. Alan

manchester

[Removed by poster at 19/07/17 18:02:10]

manchester

"We may check the websites and see what's on the night's we're there and go from there. Are they strict regarding dress sense?"

I think most of the clubs in Berlin have a slight strictness to them, you'll be fine as a couple. They say clubs tend to favour dressing in dark clothes and I think this club will be okay if you don't dress mega sexual.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In Amsterdam Fri July 28th-31st, heading to Sameplace on Friday, hoping to get to Fun4Two on the Sunday if you fancy..Dee & Ger

Belfast

"KitKat and Insomnia are pretty selective in who gets in.... If you need just to swing then Moechtegern near kudamm is a nice swingers bar or zweisplat is a good swingers club open 24 hrs has whirlpool and very naughty....ask me for more info. Alan"

Thank you very much! We'll look that up

Belfast

"We may check the websites and see what's on the night's we're there and go from there. Are they strict regarding dress sense?

I think most of the clubs in Berlin have a slight strictness to them, you'll be fine as a couple. They say clubs tend to favour dressing in dark clothes and I think this club will be okay if you don't dress mega sexual. "

Haha, we'll try to dress accordingly so

By *ackwithabang2000Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

We're in Holland next weekend.

28th to 31st.. Will be based in Eindhoven but travelling around a bit over the weekend.

Anyone for fun

» Add a new message to this topic