FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > go on Holiday

go on Holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

WE will be going on holiday soon to Malta.(not many swings on that island)

and ideas on how we could find some fun when we are away.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having been to Malta quite a few times myself, and knowing how religious most of them are, I think you will struggle to find any fun unless it's with another traveler. I did once got watched intensely by a local lady while I was having a wank. I hope you have a great time because Malta is an amazing place.

"Having been to Malta quite a few times myself, and knowing how religious most of them are, I think you will struggle to find any fun unless it's with another traveler. I did once got watched intensely by a local lady while I was having a wank. I hope you have a great time because Malta is an amazing place. "

thanks think i need to have a look on ebay for some more sexy outfits for her.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do know where there is an unofficial nude beach, and from what I have seen with my own eyes, there is some sexy fun goes on there. If you want to know more, drop me a message and I will give you the exact location.

"I do know where there is an unofficial nude beach, and from what I have seen with my own eyes, there is some sexy fun goes on there. If you want to know more, drop me a message and I will give you the exact location."

dont think we will try that but thanks. we go to nude beaches a few times a year but dont think we will try it in Malta .we may get locked up

» Add a new message to this topic