FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Tunisia (help)

Tunisia (help)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We thinking of going to Tunisia around about next may - Anyone tell us what its like there ?? what are the locals like ? anything you must do - or things you cant do etc - any ideas as of what to expect would be nice x thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubybabyCouple  over a year ago

lincoln ish

hi hunny we have never been but heard loads about the place we are risking it for 6 weeks so realy hope its ok xxxxx love n kisses ruby xxxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"hi hunny we have never been but heard loads about the place we are risking it for 6 weeks so realy hope its ok xxxxx love n kisses ruby xxxxx"

Well we seriously hope you enjoy your holiday - please feel free to let us know how much u enjoyed your holiday.. x

By *isha KadishaCouple  over a year ago

Welsh/Shropshire border

Hiya!

We went to Sousse a couple of years ago and had a great time! The locals are very friendly and in general, very polite. The traders tend to get a bit over excited though and unless you're a laid back person, you may just find them a bit pushy. We just had banter with them which seemed to do the trick! We had a great laugh! If you want to know any more, please feel free to PM and ask!

By *akefieldlover2Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

hiya

I have been there twice now, and going back for new yr.. always found locals nice, relaxed, although I agree with pip, street traders can get over enthusiatic, but if you can put up with that,then you will have a great time, Im going back to sousse again as I said for new yr

By *ubybabyCouple  over a year ago

lincoln ish

the place just sounds better, would be even better still if we were all there together xxxxxx wishfull thinking lol xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic