FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Hedonism II 2012 – Feb 25th – March 10th

Hedonism II 2012 – Feb 25th – March 10th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illow_female OP   Woman  over a year ago

Thetford

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone else from the wonderful world of ‘Fabs’ was planning a visit over there then?

It’s my birthday at the end of Feb, so I could think of no better a birthday treat for myself than this

The first week is the week of the Fluffy Nutters! Which I have been assured is one of the best swinging party weeks.

The second week id Goddess week…. Need I say more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ire and ice 21Couple  over a year ago

york-newcastle-leeds

hi we went to hedo a few years ago when it was the fluffer nutters week and it is the wildest week of the year apparently.

we had a brill time and didnot have time to go to sleep so much sex going on.

we booking up the following year for our anniversary and cant wait.

its about 99% americans butgot on great with all, let us know how u get on when u return. we r well jealous.xx

Thetford

"hi we went to hedo a few years ago when it was the fluffer nutters week and it is the wildest week of the year apparently.

we had a brill time and didnot have time to go to sleep so much sex going on.

we booking up the following year for our anniversary and cant wait.

its about 99% americans butgot on great with all, let us know how u get on when u return. we r well jealous.xx

"

I will do hun tnx..... I am so excited... only 160 days to go!!!!

By *ess an gazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Hi we have been to hedo3 4times had a great time you will have a wild time make sure you take you're outfits for the night time

Thetford

"Hi we have been to hedo3 4times had a great time you will have a wild time make sure you take you're outfits for the night time "

Oh I will do tnx

Some one said it is nice to be able to leave little gifts for the ladies that clean/sort your room, did you take any and if so what did you take for them?

X

By *edonistsatplayCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth, North Brittany, France

Most people leave a tip for the maid but you have to be very careful as it is against resort rules (No tipping allowed)

The maids do appreciate it as most of them unfortunately only get paid a pitance!

Do us a favour.. as you walk past the watersports shack on the beach give a hug to a massive bear of a man called Noel from us!!

have fun!!

x

Thetford

"Most people leave a tip for the maid but you have to be very careful as it is against resort rules (No tipping allowed)

The maids do appreciate it as most of them unfortunately only get paid a pitance!

Do us a favour.. as you walk past the watersports shack on the beach give a hug to a massive bear of a man called Noel from us!!

have fun!!

x"

I will do, thanks for the tip

» Add a new message to this topic