FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Bangkok Hotel

Bangkok Hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lack_Gemini OP   Man  over a year ago

Pattaya

I'm no longer travelling to Bangkok until later on in 2018 but I have this place booked in Jan.

Check-Inn Hotel (Bangkok)

Confirmed and fully paid hotel booking for a week in Phromphong area of Bangkok. Very close to an amazing nightlife, shops and places to eat. The hotel has been booked for a week from the 4th to 11th of January 2018.

The cost for week is over 15,000 baht but will accept around 7,500 baht.(£174.00) Once paid I'll give you booking ref to call the hotel manager and arrange for name transfer. (may also be possible to adjust dates)

Check out hotel

http://www.checkinnonline.com/phromphong/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi mate,

might be interested in taking the room from you but wasn’t planning on going bangkok that early. If you get stuck let me know and might be interested for less than what you’re asking but appreciate you’ll want to get more for it and was planning to go Bangkok around the 12th

Andy

Pattaya

Hey Andy. The dates can be adjusted so if you want it changed to the 12th I can see in advance and then email you confirmation of date change. I then change booking under your name once payment is made. Let me know once you have thought of an offer and I'll consider it.

Col

Pattaya

Bump

Pattaya

"I'm no longer travelling to Bangkok until later on in 2018 but I have this place booked in Jan.

Check-Inn Hotel (Bangkok)

Confirmed and fully paid hotel booking for a week in Phromphong area of Bangkok. Very close to an amazing nightlife, shops and places to eat. The hotel has been booked for a week from the 4th to 11th of January 2018.

The cost for week is over 15,000 baht but will accept around 7,500 baht.(£174.00) Once paid I'll give you booking ref to call the hotel manager and arrange for name transfer. (may also be possible to adjust dates)

Check out hotel

http://www.checkinnonline.com/phromphong/"

» Add a new message to this topic