FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Jamaica / Barbados

Jamaica / Barbados

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever been to Jamaica or Barbados and had sex with any locals. We’re looking to be going late April, not sure where we’ll be stopping yet. whilst I’m there I’ll be looking to do plenty of scuba diving, so I’m looking for anyone ideas of where to go for the local men to hit on my wife, she quite open minded, but prefers being chased rather than chasing, any ideas welcome from people in the know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t leave the resort. Jamaica isn’t some kind of zoo for you to ogle at and experiment with “the locals”.

Jamaicans don’t take that shit, they fully know what’s up and you’ll end up getting robbed or humiliated if you go to the club or some bars in super tourist mode. Garaunteed.

When I went to Jamaica it was pretty scary. On one tour our bus was stoned, another day we were threatened by guys with sub-machine guns!

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Wow unbelievable, why would you guys market a countries tourist market like that, are these statements of facts, I don't believe anything that you have said, people have been visiting Jamaica for years and I can tell you it is a great country with beautiful people.

There might be a few bad eggs but that is applicable to every society

"Wow unbelievable, why would you guys market a countries tourist market like that, are these statements of facts, I don't believe anything that you have said, people have been visiting Jamaica for years and I can tell you it is a great country with beautiful people.

There might be a few bad eggs but that is applicable to every society"

Yes it’s fact. I’m Jamaican.

there is a very high incidence of STI including HIV in Jamaica so take extra precautions

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I’ve been to Barbados, this time last year actually. I didn’t sleep with any locals but a lot of men were showing an interest in me. I did not go there to sleep my way through the resort, I’m far too classy for that.

It’s a beautiful country but I’ve read this week that gun crime is a problem although I never saw any trouble but it was 12 months ago since I visited.

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Well in my opinion this is not how to be a good ambassador of your beautiful country that has produced the fastest man in the world who big companies worldwide are pleading with to be their brand ambassador. Basically the face of their products.

Never wash your dirty linen in public. Every society has it's problems but the men in the societies that progress never project that problem and paint everybody with the same brush.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some interesting feedback, but you can go anywhere in the world and find this sort of problem, on the whole people are good and want tourists visiting. Like I said we’re looking to find a bit of fun for my wife whilst I’m diving not start an international incident lol or for her to work her way through half the male population either..

"Some interesting feedback, but you can go anywhere in the world and find this sort of problem, on the whole people are good and want tourists visiting. Like I said we’re looking to find a bit of fun for my wife whilst I’m diving not start an international incident lol or for her to work her way through half the male population either.."

Yeah and you won’t find it. Jamaicans are fully aware of the sex tourism and fetishism - they’ll make your wife pay.

"Some interesting feedback, but you can go anywhere in the world and find this sort of problem, on the whole people are good and want tourists visiting. Like I said we’re looking to find a bit of fun for my wife whilst I’m diving not start an international incident lol or for her to work her way through half the male population either..

Yeah and you won’t find it. Jamaicans are fully aware of the sex tourism and fetishism - they’ll make your wife pay."

When I was there people would ask for money just for us to take pictures of the scenery! When we refused they got pretty nasty!

The hotel staff were the only ones who appreciated tourists.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Sounds as though it a place to give a wide birth to.....

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I had a long stay in Jamaica while my then husband was working there. He lived close to the mountains but while I was there I stayed close to Treasure Beach away from the big tourist areas. I only went up to the mountains for the weekends.

I got hit on a lot bug I was a woman on her own on a beach in an area not really known for tourists so I guess I stood out.

I did loads of things that tourists probably don’t do while they’re there. Things like go to the sound system parties that happen in car parks but I had protection or I would never have gone.

Some areas in Jamaica should be avoided. And Jamaican men’s attitude to white women (sweeping generalisation coming up) is not always a particularly enlightened one .

Honestly I probably could have fucked a lot of guys while I was there but chose not to. A woman I met on a plane was going purely for sex and told me she went every year, met some guys and paid their way for a couple of weeks and had all the fun she wanted but it cost her plenty dollar .

V x

Bolton

Good for the tourist trade then...?!!!

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Head to Antigua instead.

Far less crime and hardly any gun related.

By *igga_manMan  over a year ago

near Reading

I’ve a home in Barbados. Pm me for details etc.

Always the same ignorant comments when certain countries are up for discussion

Bolton

"Always the same ignorant comments when certain countries are up for discussion "

All countries are not he same....

"Always the same ignorant comments when certain countries are up for discussion

All countries are not he same...."

I never said they are

Bolton

Could that be the reason some are commented on unfavourably....??

My cousin has just come back from there. No trouble as far as I'm aware of.

By *elsh fun 4 twoCouple  over a year ago

welsh town on the hill

We are there from April 25 th for two weeks we love the place so layer back

By *aribbeanBlackMan  over a year ago

BARBADOS

Hey guys’ ...anyone taking a trip to Barbados?

Msg if you interested in hooking up for a drink..

Females ,,couples.

A

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I've been to both, Barbados I found safe to walk around but not Jamaica x

Where in Barbados did you stay

By *errierMan  over a year ago

Newport

Iam going to Jamaica in September for 3 weeks alone this will be my 6th time I stay in montego bay and be out of the resort loads of time s with no drama

By *at barryCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Were in Barbados now for three weeks and would love to meet up.with couples and singles can accom in our apts anytime

By *otandsexy69Couple  over a year ago

london

We go every year to Jamaica and we never had any troubles....we are more afraid to travel to certain countries in Europe...

By *egs and coCouple  over a year ago

eastleigh

we are of to ocho rios on the 21st june for 2wks anyone else out there then

By *leet5124Man  over a year ago

Jamaica

I am fed up with having to defend my country in these forum threads. I live here after spending quite a lot of my life in UK and Europe. There were 4 million visitors here last year (2017) and how many were the subject of crime. Most if not all that were subject to any aggravation were the ones trying to be smart and get involved in drug dealing. Look up the number of tourists from mostly UK, USA and Canada caught by our excellent law enforcement agencies trying to smuggle drugs out of the country. They do this not only to protect the country’s reputation but also to protect the tourists own country from drugs. And still tourists come and enjoy themselves and quite a few return on numerous occasions. If you are an idiot and go looking for trouble, I am sure you will find it anywhere.

By *egs and coCouple  over a year ago

eastleigh

apart from hedonism is there any other swing clubs or swing bars near ocho rios

By *leet5124Man  over a year ago

Jamaica

Other than Hedo there is no where else that is publicly known. There are swinging groups here but they are tightly knit groups which are difficult to get into. Parties are normally held at private residences and are advertised by word of mouth.

Hope this helps! If anyone knows better I am willing to be corrected.

There is a club called Shades in Ocho Rios, but we didn’t think much of it, but that’s our opinion.

» Add a new message to this topic