Germany swinging for single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugeload_atx OP   Man  over a year ago

Goatstown

[Removed by poster at 10/02/18 22:20:38]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Goatstown

I know Germans party hardcore, but how is it for single guys? I have heard of lots of sex parties happening in Berlin where there is a door fee for single guys (50 to 100 euros), but apparently quite often the women attending aren't the ones advertised in the photos. I'd love to hear about people's experiences.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

The sex parties you mention are probably (almost certainly) professional gang bangs. They are very common here and are run by working girls. They have nothing whatsoever to do with swinging.

However the swinger club scene is very big here although it does vary from area to area and clubs in larger city centres are quite rare. Most are either well out in the suburbs or way out in the countryside.

Most (but not all)swinger clubs in Germany are single guy friendly. Entrance fee to swinger clubs is around 50 - 100€ but nearly all include free bar and buffet.

Although Saturday nights are always busier than the rest of the week they are usually the most expensive so if price is your main consideration then look for midweek or Sunday events.

Many clubs hold HU (Herrenuberschuss) parties which pretty much translates as surplus men and are the equivalent of a greedy girl party in UK.

One of our local clubs holds one every month on a Sunday afternoon/evening and we have seen it with as many as 350 people, usually around 100 couples 120 - 130 single guys and a few single women. For single guys that is 70€ including all food and drink.

Other clubs will hold similar (although less well attended) events midweek and we've seen them for as little as 30 - 40€

Goatstown

Thank you the input!

» Add a new message to this topic