FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Bangkok Thailand swingers clubs

Bangkok Thailand swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya going to be in Bangkok next month for a few days x does anyone know of any swingers club and what they were like? X

Don’t mean strip clubs etc x

Thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ieldhousetCouple  over a year ago

blackpool and Thailand

Check out the camel toe bar pattaya Friday nights for meet and greet And Party info

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m only in Bangkok though x

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Swinging is illegal in Thailand, and the law is enforced.

Have a look at the threads for “Thailand” and “Bangkok”. There are often one or two FS couples in Bkk for at least one night.

Failing that, you’ll have to pay, and the sex industry is male-oriented. I’ve sent you a guide which may help, if only for sightseeing.

There are no strip clubs in Bkk, but a few of the go-go bars on Soi Cowboy have table-dancers upstairs from time-to-time.

Take an umbrella. The local ones are parasols (sun shades) that will be wrecked by the first gust of English wind!

You will really enjoy your visit.

Plymouth

Can't send the guide because you've blocked messages from men. It's six pages long including a map - too much for here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No swingers clubs in Thailand but me and my partner had a lovely nuru massage with two girls was very naughty

Like said previously on this thread swinging is illegal in Thailand.

However there is plenty of action to be found from here ....we have been to Thailand 4 times in the past 20 months and never been short of meeting like minded swingers off here.

Keep adding on the world wide forum bit what date you are there and you will get replies .

Enjoy your stay xx

blackpool and Thailand

Check out Thailand Craigslist

Plenty of info on there

"Hiya going to be in Bangkok next month for a few days x does anyone know of any swingers club and what they were like? X

Thanks xx"

What date are you there? I’ll be in Bangkok soon

By *unYorksMan  over a year ago

Hebden Bridge

I’m in Bangkok from 20 March

By *havenpussycatsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We found no swingers on Fab mobile were in Bangkok.

We did have luck with another site that is more international focused. The scene very much seems to be about private parties in condos, and we got a few invites. In the end we decided not to go to any meets. It was April last year and super super hot, which frankly killed our hornyness a little, far too humid and sticky for us to get jiggy with lifestyle strangers.

Have a great time. We love BKK.

By *iglad111Man  over a year ago

Chester

Which website was it that you used over in Thailand ??

Try Craigs list lots like minded people on there

By *P15Man  over a year ago

WOODLEY

which dates are you in bkk, i'm there next week onwards. xx

blackpool and Thailand

Craigslist personals list closed down now

From July onwards I’m back in Bangkok/ Phuket anyone x

"Craigslist personals list closed down now

"

There’s loads of new ones opened now lol

By *ixed_doubles3532Couple  over a year ago

london

Can you name a few which are really as good as CL ?

"Can you name a few which are really as good as CL ?"

Pm me I will get barred if I try type other websites

By *rSteve6Man  over a year ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

Hiya,mate. Really pissed off that CL has closed down,I've had some great meets off there. Can you pm me with other sites?

I live in Jomtien, Pattaya.

By *lessure_you69Man  over a year ago

Sydney

"Craigslist personals list closed down now

There’s loads of new ones opened now lol "

Can you please pm me names of CL similar sites. Thanks mate.

I'm in Samui and use to have good times on CL. I've searched internet for other swinger sites but can't seem to find any.... Would you be good enough to send _pm of similar Thai websites

Thanks

I'm in Samui and use to have good times on CL. I've searched internet for other swinger sites but can't seem to find any.... Would you be good enough to send _pm of similar Thai websites

Thanks

By *Jmac190Man  over a year ago

stirling

I live in bkk, let me know if you need any more info on getting around, and the ins and outs of where to go and what to see.

By *atriandjoeCouple  over a year ago

Spain and Bristol

"Hiya going to be in Bangkok next month for a few days x does anyone know of any swingers club and what they were like? X

Thanks xx"

No swinger clubs

Not good for greedy girls in need of big co... because they have small co...

Good for beach, excellent food, good prices and massage by ladies.... two kind of massages:

1) professional, oil or traditional 5 to 20 euro

2) professional and fun... massage for couples by 2 ladies, then strapon for lady, lesbian service, kisses, 40 to 60 euro.

Thai ladies good for full fisting as they have small hands lol

Very erotic and exotic

Is that second scenario in Bangkok or Pattaya ?

Plymouth

Hope you enjoyed your trip.

For other newbies, an alternative to swinging is to take a ladyboy (or two) back to your hotel.

Go to any one of the seven ladyboy go-go bars in Nana Plaza, Bangkok. Any taxi will take you there.

Enter, sit down, and order drinks. Someone will sit beside you. Order him a drink and tell him what you want, including what “endowment” you are looking for: big, medium or small. All Thai men are most definitely NOT small. (And some Thai women do have definitely big tits, too.)

Your guide will point out the “possibles”, some of whom may be dancing. Invite the best looking one to sit with you and buy him a drink. If he agrees to go with you, you will have to compensate the bar for the loss of his services. This “bar fine” will be at least B1,000 (£23), but not more than twice that. This will not be negotiable – don’t even try, because you will upset people, and show that you are mean.

You also have to negotiate the ladyboy’s fee. There are two types of contract – “short time”, an hour or so, and “long time”, all night. Go for the short time because you can extend it later. The cost will depend on what you look like, your negotiating skills, and how desperate he is for your money. Generally, his fee for “short time” will be about the same as the bar fine. “Long time” always costs twice as much as “short time”. Pay the man the agreed fee as soon as you arrive in your room so that his performance isn’t impaired by money worries.

Budget between £70 to £100 for the whole affair, including taxi rides and drinks. Hide ten B500 notes about you persons before setting out. DO NOT TAKE YOUR WALLET, PURSE OR PLASTIC WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO PUBLIC VENUES. There are pick-pockets all over the world, including Thailand.

Free-lancer (street) ladyboys cost about the same, but there is no “bar fine”. However they also have a bad reputation. If you have one for “long time”, make sure that all of your valuables are safely locked away.

I’ve written a guide to Bangkok for newbie sex tourists. It’s free. Just ask.

By *atriandjoeCouple  over a year ago

Spain and Bristol

"Is that second scenario in Bangkok or Pattaya ? "

In Pattaya or in Bangkok, both.

You just need good info before you reach

By *ixed_doubles3532Couple  over a year ago

london

We are going to be in PHUKET for a week starting tomorrow. Anyone there ? Any suggestions ?

By *lessure_you69Man  over a year ago

Sydney

"We are going to be in PHUKET for a week starting tomorrow. Anyone there ? Any suggestions ? "

A little bit late, just saw this. I was there last month. Sure hope that you had a fantastic time. Xxx.

By *JWMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crime/1450391/25-detained-at-pattaya-hotels-swingers-party

Some info from April as not seen this police said posted on here

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

"Hope you enjoyed your trip.

For other newbies, an alternative to swinging is to take a ladyboy (or two) back to your hotel.

Go to any one of the seven ladyboy go-go bars in Nana Plaza, Bangkok. Any taxi will take you there.

Enter, sit down, and order drinks. Someone will sit beside you. Order him a drink and tell him what you want, including what “endowment” you are looking for: big, medium or small. All Thai men are most definitely NOT small. (And some Thai women do have definitely big tits, too.)

Your guide will point out the “possibles”, some of whom may be dancing. Invite the best looking one to sit with you and buy him a drink. If he agrees to go with you, you will have to compensate the bar for the loss of his services. This “bar fine” will be at least B1,000 (£23), but not more than twice that. This will not be negotiable – don’t even try, because you will upset people, and show that you are mean.

You also have to negotiate the ladyboy’s fee. There are two types of contract – “short time”, an hour or so, and “long time”, all night. Go for the short time because you can extend it later. The cost will depend on what you look like, your negotiating skills, and how desperate he is for your money. Generally, his fee for “short time” will be about the same as the bar fine. “Long time” always costs twice as much as “short time”. Pay the man the agreed fee as soon as you arrive in your room so that his performance isn’t impaired by money worries.

Budget between £70 to £100 for the whole affair, including taxi rides and drinks. Hide ten B500 notes about you persons before setting out. DO NOT TAKE YOUR WALLET, PURSE OR PLASTIC WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO PUBLIC VENUES. There are pick-pockets all over the world, including Thailand.

Free-lancer (street) ladyboys cost about the same, but there is no “bar fine”. However they also have a bad reputation. If you have one for “long time”, make sure that all of your valuables are safely locked away.

I’ve written a guide to Bangkok for newbie sex tourists. It’s free. Just ask.

"

Hi planning too come over in january...love to know more info as newbies too thailands delights

Particularly keen on meeting some ladyboys whist out there

T&L x

Not so much swingers club but there was a BDSM club (ish) in Patpong. Called 50 shades of Patpong (I think). People were couples openly playing in little side rooms with the hosts.... anyone else been?

Plymouth

It is (or was) the Bar Bar Fetish club on Patpong 2. Never been there, and understand that no sex is involved.

Any couples or females traveling to bkk

Between 2nd and 6th September

?

» Add a new message to this topic