FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Amsterdam

Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if anyone has been to a swingers club in Amsterdam and which one would they recommend? I’m looking at going as a “couple” but after a greedy girls night and looking online I’m not really getting much info other than club names. Any advice or experiences appreciated- thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewlySingleMaleMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Just wondering if anyone has been to a swingers club in Amsterdam and which one would they recommend? I’m looking at going as a “couple” but after a greedy girls night and looking online I’m not really getting much info other than club names. Any advice or experiences appreciated- thanks "

I think the only one which is couples focused is Fata Morgana. I am pretty sure they have 'trio's' nights each month or two but can't help you with when they are. My GF and I haven't been to any other clubs over there.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

try sameplace a erotic cafe in the dam

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

Another vote for Fata Morgana, my fave club in Holland. I'll be back there again at the end of the month.

More Info? Gimme a shout. X

By *i mayo coupleCouple  over a year ago

sligo

Showboat last Friday every mth black and white night will get all the action you want mary had

a hole made in her that night Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Another vote for Fata Morgana, best Swingers Club in Europe. Couples only and single females, also a couple can bring a female. Also Fun4Two is a good place but it is a good bit outside Amsterdam. If you google Fata Morgana Amsterdam you will get their website and choose it in English. If you need any other info message us, we are going to Fata on May 17th-21st.

» Add a new message to this topic