FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Turkey

Turkey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all hope your well, so im off on holiday to turkey end of june, is t good for swinging? Whats the nightlift like? Are any of you going to be there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Do you know anything about Turkey?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could you bring back some apple tea for me?

"Could you bring back some apple tea for me?"

Apple tea?

"Do you know anything about Turkey?"

Nope first time going

Ooooh yes. The apple tea is so scrummy.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Hi all hope your well, so im off on holiday to turkey end of june, is t good for swinging? Whats the nightlift like? Are any of you going to be there "

Probably not much swinging going on... It's a mainly Muslim country and fairly conservative.

Nightlife is probably OK in tourist areas.

Turkey is huge... you'll have to be more specific about where you're going. There will be thousands visiting various different places in Turkey.

Nita

"Hi all hope your well, so im off on holiday to turkey end of june, is t good for swinging? Whats the nightlift like? Are any of you going to be there

Probably not much swinging going on... It's a mainly Muslim country and fairly conservative.

Nightlife is probably OK in tourist areas.

Turkey is huge... you'll have to be more specific about where you're going. There will be thousands visiting various different places in Turkey.

Nita"

Ah thats a shame erm marmaris?

Highly recommend love this country you may need to think having fun with Turkish Swingers.

You can reply in the forum rather than via DM. In response; apple tea is a traditional drink out there (lots of funny old dudes chatting intently whilst sipping it from pretty little glasses) and it is entirely delicious. You should try it when you’re there.

"You can reply in the forum rather than via DM. In response; apple tea is a traditional drink out there (lots of funny old dudes chatting intently whilst sipping it from pretty little glasses) and it is entirely delicious. You should try it when you’re there. "

I second this, apple tea is lush

"You can reply in the forum rather than via DM. In response; apple tea is a traditional drink out there (lots of funny old dudes chatting intently whilst sipping it from pretty little glasses) and it is entirely delicious. You should try it when you’re there.

I second this, apple tea is lush "

Apple Tea is the best & worth travel for a couple of cubs of it

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

When I was there a few years ago with another single female, a male waiter let himself into our room with a complimentary bottle of wine, he was soon shown the door quite abruptly

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Damn thought this was a Christmas dinner thread

Who are you going with OP?

"Damn thought this was a Christmas dinner thread "

Turkey animal and Turkey country x

Many European tourists couples and womans should come to Turkey to have a holiday paradise, especially to Turkish and Aegean holiday resorts. Based on many years of experience, I can list the following findings for these lines:

1-European ladies see sex as a fun, the concepts we call "character" and "honor" do not exist in their words, meaning "character honor is immaculate"

2- they can be with other men during the day and other men during the night

3-This is also true for the husband or her boyfriends, who can skip her husband / boyfriend in the arms of a turkish man

4- "Fucking like crazy in Kusadasi" is not a lie or legend, but a reality

5- It is possible to remove a chick even with a style like "hello", "you beautiful", "come disco"

6- The european women are full sex machine

7- You can fall in love with yourself, pick up your phone email, see you again in the summer

8- "cadres are at work", "unrecognized foreigners are wrongly introducing our country to tourists",

"the turkish men are hanging in tourists, they are disturbing them on the beach"

In fact, the way the Turkish man behaves like the tourist folks are very nice

9- Girls like babies can be with the boys like monkeys

10- 99% of tourist females do not leave our country without being laid by a Turkish man ...

11- the horniest chicks polish and norwegian ...

By *nnejohnCouple  over a year ago

warrington

another list of reasons why i wouldn't go there if they paid me

Ive had some memorable holidays in Altinkum

Almost three million British tourists are expected to visit Turkey in 2018

Hurriyet Daily News-8 May 2018

I want apple tea now

"I want apple tea now "

Did you check Turkish shops ?

"I want apple tea now "
i will present to you one track of apple tea tell me adress i will sent you

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I am going to Lara Beach near Side end of August.

Go ask the Iman at the mosque he'll help you out

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I’ve been to Turkey 6 times. Turkish men look at English women as if we are prey! It’s very unsettling. They make improper suggestions at any opportunity!

If an English woman goes there, if she wants it she will definitely get sex and lots of it!

"I want apple tea now i will present to you one track of apple tea tell me adress i will sent you"

Ooh

Ohhh.. if your doing requests we'd like some baklava pretty please.

Adam

"Ohhh.. if your doing requests we'd like some baklava pretty please.

Adam "

Try tesco

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

I hated every moment in Turkey. Went back in 2016. Never again.

Creepy, sordid and pervy I found.

"Ohhh.. if your doing requests we'd like some baklava pretty please.

Adam

Try tesco "

Can't beat the real deal.. but we will look now we know.

Thanks.

Adam x

I went quite a few times, usually on my own as i had a friend who worked out there..

But on 2 occasions i went with a girl i worked with.. the first time she met a Turkish lad but not til the end of the holiday

The second time he had found an apartment for us to stay in and was a couple of months after..

So it was 3 of us in this apartment..

One night i went out with my other friend and left them to it..

When i returned at about midnight the door to the apartment was wide open but there was no one about..i stepped inside and put the light on..it looked like there had been a robbery ..crap all over the floor and all the draws opened and emptied..and what looked like charcoal smeared all over the white walls turned out my mate and her fella had had a massive row as she'd found out he was married, she threw him out and went out herself then he came back and trashed the apartment..then the owner of the place showed up with the police and told us to leave..after we had put everything right..he gave us 3 days..i ended up staying with my other friend and the one i went with had to fly home early as she had no money left..

Fun and games..and i still have a pic of the 2 policemen

You don't need to request a Turkish Baklava is not my ideal one. Syrian is the best go Manchester Rusham street there is a very good shop there. 1 of the best ever eat and they have different collections. X

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I hated every moment in Turkey. Went back in 2016. Never again.

Creepy, sordid and pervy I found. "

We never venture far from our resort cos it has everything for the kids. But the Turkish guys are womderful with the kids and the guys on the resort while yes they flirt, are very respectful. My daughter is gorgeous and never feels uncomfortable. Tbh in my job i get more crude disgusting remarks and made to feel uncomfortable with guys here x

"Many European tourists couples and womans should come to Turkey to have a holiday paradise, especially to Turkish and Aegean holiday resorts. Based on many years of experience, I can list the following findings for these lines:

1-European ladies see sex as a fun, the concepts we call "character" and "honor" do not exist in their words, meaning "character honor is immaculate"

2- they can be with other men during the day and other men during the night

3-This is also true for the husband or her boyfriends, who can skip her husband / boyfriend in the arms of a turkish man

4- "Fucking like crazy in Kusadasi" is not a lie or legend, but a reality

5- It is possible to remove a chick even with a style like "hello", "you beautiful", "come disco"

6- The european women are full sex machine

7- You can fall in love with yourself, pick up your phone email, see you again in the summer

8- "cadres are at work", "unrecognized foreigners are wrongly introducing our country to tourists",

"the turkish men are hanging in tourists, they are disturbing them on the beach"

In fact, the way the Turkish man behaves like the tourist folks are very nice

9- Girls like babies can be with the boys like monkeys

10- 99% of tourist females do not leave our country without being laid by a Turkish man ...

11- the horniest chicks polish and norwegian ... "

Your comments are a disgrace. You should be kicked out of this group mate. I worked in Turkey, yes there are men who think like you but there are also men who are like most of us here. Go back to your cave and never come out ..

By *ocketblueMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Creepy, sordid and pervy I found. "

Did they steal your girlfriend or your wife ?

Creepy, sordid and pervy I found.

Did they steal your girlfriend or your wife ? "

comen you will be happy

I visited Turkey with an ex nearly 20 years ago and it is still one of the best holidays I’ve had.

There were lots of interesting sites to explore and the diverse and often tumultuous history of the region lends itself to some really intriguing places and stories.

The food was fantastic, the afore mentioned apple tea was divine.

Interestingly I got through the whole fortnight without needing to be a slapper and found the local people to be friendly, engaging and respectful especially when I showed an interest in the history of where I was visiting. I also didn’t see any evidence of British women acting or being expected to act as fun items for small minded, disrespectful, obnoxious, entitled misogynists.

Maybe the one individual is not representative of his fellow countrymen. Well, we can certainly hope.

Although the thread has, as is oft the case, allowed someone to clearly demonstrate their true nature and no doubt has helped to add some private notes or other filters along they way.

By *unseekercplCouple  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 13/05/18 07:07:12]

By *unseekercplCouple  over a year ago

London

"I visited Turkey with an ex nearly 20 years ago and it is still one of the best holidays I’ve had.

There were lots of interesting sites to explore and the diverse and often tumultuous history of the region lends itself to some really intriguing places and stories.

The food was fantastic, the afore mentioned apple tea was divine.

Interestingly I got through the whole fortnight without needing to be a slapper and found the local people to be friendly, engaging and respectful especially when I showed an interest in the history of where I was visiting. I also didn’t see any evidence of British women acting or being expected to act as fun items for small minded, disrespectful, obnoxious, entitled misogynists.

Maybe the one individual is not representative of his fellow countrymen. Well, we can certainly hope.

Although the thread has, as is oft the case, allowed someone to clearly demonstrate their true nature and no doubt has helped to add some private notes or other filters along they way. "

"I visited Turkey with an ex nearly 20 years ago and it is still one of the best holidays I’ve had.

The food was fantastic, the afore mentioned

apple tea was divine.

Although the thread has, as is oft the case, allowed someone to clearly demonstrate their true nature and no doubt has helped to add some private notes or other filters along they way. "

thanks

» Add a new message to this topic