FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Temptation Resort Cancun, Mx

Temptation Resort Cancun, Mx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idwestBi OP   Man  over a year ago

Rapids

My wife and I will be going to Temptation Resort - Adults Only - in Cancun, Mx. Nov 12th - 20th, 2019 & wondered if anyone else will be there those same dates? Would love to get together for some kinky fun!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Rapids

So will anyone be at Temptation resort in Cancun Nov 12 - 21, 2019? We're looking for couples or select singles to play with. Let's party!

Rapids

Anyone going to Temptation in Cancun this November? My wife and I are booked, Nov 7th - 17th, 2020 and are looking for fun, easy going couples who like to laugh and have hot sex! We're also cool with select, non-pushy singles. Big cocks to the head of the line. Prefer hwp, but there are always exceptions. Not into guys with beer bellies and tiny dicks. We like most things and are eager to push our limits, but absolutely to pee, poo or pain. Well, maybe an occasional slap on the ass! Hahaha! If this sounds like a fun adventure for you, get in touch. We're ready to play!

Rapids

We will be in Temptation Nov 7th - 17th, 2020 looking for couples or select singles for full swap fun. Contact us if you'll be there and this sounds like fun. Were open to "most" things except the 3 Ps. Hope to see you soon!

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

We are there on the 7th but changing hotels on 8th

Rapids

Wife and I are going to Temptation in Cancun, Mx. this Nov 7th -17th, 2020 and we're looking for fun easy going couples and select singles who like to "play." Single guys must be at least 6" minimum, 7", 8", 9" preferred. We like most things except pain, pee & poo. Wife loves dp, mfm, ffm. A little extra ponds okay, but not into obese. Personal hygiene is a must. Contact us you want to "play" Face pics get face pics. Happy fabbing!

Rapids

Wife and I are at Temptations, Cancun today Nov 8th - 17. Looking for a v

Fun couple for me - Don, or

For both me and wife. Will check in a couple times a day. Let’s party!

» Add a new message to this topic