Bangkok & Pattaya Sept 2019

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *llen n Andy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi, Any Couples or Bi Fems in Bangkok or Pattaya in Sept? Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lejMan  over a year ago

shanghai (London holiday)

How you don’t mind me answering but I will be there also , if anybody wants I’m around

By *ieldhousetCouple  over a year ago

blackpool and Thailand

Make your way to the camel toe club soi 10 of Kho Pai road to get on vip list for all info on party’s and local couples Friday night is couples meet and greet

It helps if you have line app on phone.

"Make your way to the camel toe club soi 10 of Kho Pai road to get on vip list for all info on party’s and local couples Friday night is couples meet and greet

It helps if you have line app on phone."

I’m a single still okay ? To pop in ?

By *wocatsCouple  over a year ago

kendal

We are in Thailand mid January for 8 weeks, still planning our stays but certainly Hua Hin, BKK and Chiangmai Mai, also probably spend some time in Penang & Langkawi, xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Off to Bangkok early sept for cpl days..

By *tokie62Man  over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

have a great time, as it is still low season I guess it will be fairly quiet, I am hearing that many gogos up walking st have closed[probably over saturation anyway] lk metro is ok for a decent night out as is soi bukhao treetown with many places to eat and a multitude of beer bars I will prob be there in November lets hope the £ recovers by then.

blackpool and Thailand

Not many European tourist and the Asian ones aren’t spending anything at least 4 go.go bars closed over the weekend

Lots more deals to be had on soi bukhao cheap Charlie’s good value for money

Just come through the airport 34.57

Going to check out exchange in town TT give the best rates

By *unlovers70Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

We are in Pattaya so give us a shout if you fancy meeting up

By *rixiepeepWoman  over a year ago

over the hill / chatsworth

We are going to be in Bangkok on 27th September if anyone will be around give us a shout.x

By *eddy2000Man  over a year ago

crawley Thailand

Hi yes for sure TT best exchange and plenty of them scattered around. Soi Bukhao and LK Metro very good comparative value for Bars, GO GO and Grub. Also some interesting afternoon clubs around that area

By *exyangeleyesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

I’m heading shortly, if anyone else around

By *he Vital SparkMan  over a year ago

Preston

I'm off to Pattaya on 29th August. TT currency opposite Sutus court Hotel, has always had the best rate of the TT's , don't ask me why lol. Cheap Charlie's on soi buakhoa and also Mana Mana for a great pizza only 99 baht by Treetown!

Bluemoon are singles welcome also ??

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

". . .TT currency opposite Sutus court Hotel, has always had the best rate of the TT's , don't ask me why lol."

Bollocks!

So you sent an army of people to change £100 to baht in every currency shop at exactly the same time of the same day. There are hundreds of them, and your favourite one gave the best rate of the lot.

Bollocks!

Buy your currency at the nearest bureau. Save travelling costs, and have more time to enjoy your holiday. Don’t use banks, and avoid changing money at the airports. These are the rip-off artists, not the money shop on the street near you.

Take your money to Thailand in cash in a big envelope stuffed down the front of your shirt. Drawing cash from travellers’ cheques and debit cards is expensive. Never ever draw cash from your credit card in a foreign country, it’s daylight robbery! Paying your hotel and other bills in cash instead of charging a credit card will save you a lot of money, regardless of where you buy your baht. Check your credit card terms and conditions. Work out what there commission on foreign purchases would be on your hotel bill. And do you think the card company will give you anything like a fair currency exchange rate?

Take cash.

Pay cash.

Simple.

blackpool and Thailand

TT currency exchange is the best in town and they have multiple outlets around town

Any body with an ounce of sense wouldn’t change money at the airport

Just change enough in Uk for something to eat and for a cab into Bangkok 300 or 45 bhat on sky train at airport cab into pattaya 1200 to 1500 .Phuket around 500 to 600 to you don’t have to hide any money on you your allowance is about 4000 pounds per person or 5000 dollars

Today’s rate 37.09 to the pound has he said cash is best try to make sure there is not a lot of writing on them if you are here for a while change a large amount st the one bottom of second road near traffic lights main office be polite and ask if you can have a better rate

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

How can you possibly know where to find the best currency exchange rates when they change frequently? The differences between the various shops are too small to waste time and travel money on.

Avoiding airport currency exchanges isn’t a matter of sense, it’s a matter of knowledge. First-time travellers may not know about these swindlers.

Allow at least B500 for a cab from Suvarnabhumi to your hotel in Bangkok. The cost will depend on traffic density, the time of day, and the location of your hotel. If you’ve used the Skytrain you won’t need any advice from me. If you haven’t used the Skytrain, you may find it a bit complicated when you’re jet-lagged, in a different world with a different language, and coping with funny money. Get a cab!

If you take all of your holiday money to Thailand in cash, you must keep it safe, obviously. Airlines lose over 25 million bags every year, so carrying it in you checked bags isn’t a good idea. You may well sleep on your way to the UK airport, at the airport, or in the aircraft. Thieves will find it difficult to steal money stuffed down your shirt without you noticing, and you won’t be putting it down in taxis etc., and forgetting it.

From the Royal Thai Embassy website: http://www.thaiembassy.sg/visa-matters-/-consular/bringing-currency-in-or-out-of-thailand:

“Bringing currency in or out of Thailand

Any person who brings or takes an aggregate amount of foreign currency exceeding

USD20,000 or its equivalent out of or into Thailand shall declare such amount of

foreign currency to a Customs Officer.

Failure to declare upon bringing currency that exceeds the amount restricted by law or

its equivalent out of or into Thailand or making any false declaration to a Customs

Officer is a criminal offence.

For Thai currency (Baht), any person can bring total amount not exceed THB500,000

to any Thailand’s bounded countries and not exceed THB50,000 to any destination

countries.

More than that mentioned amount, you have to declare to a Customs Officer or

exchange to others currency before depart from Thailand."

Some people are trustworthy.

By *eddy2000Man  over a year ago

crawley Thailand

Generally speaking I think it is fair to say that TT usually have the best rates for our purposes. Plus as stated before they have numerous branches around so it need not entail much if any travel to find them.

Also coming from the Airport (swampy) there is a fairly frequent bus service to Pattaya and Jomtien.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone in Bangkok from 26th October

By *he Vital SparkMan  over a year ago

Preston

"Generally speaking I think it is fair to say that TT usually have the best rates for our purposes. Plus as stated before they have numerous branches around so it need not entail much if any travel to find them.

Also coming from the Airport (swampy) there is a fairly

frequent bus service to Pattaya and Jomtien."

Just came back from Thailand. The coach from the Airport to Pattaya/Jomtien is 130 baht. There are 4 dropoff points depending on where your hotel is. Then just pay 100 baht to hotel using motorbike taxi or baht bus. AOT is the bus operator.

I will be in Thailand from the 28 of September till the 8 of October . Line Emnko

» Add a new message to this topic