FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cap d'Agde this summer anyone?

Cap d'Agde this summer anyone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittenandthepirate OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

We're off to Cap d'Agde this summer in the middle of July. Just out of interest, will anyone else from here be going at the same time?

Also, any good/bad stories or experiences from anyone who's been there before?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We are 10th July for 10 days..

By *exyhornycplCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

i'm so jealous,we've been the last 3 years and can't go this year, its amazing dont forget to go to a mousse at le glamour (google it). Happy to give you more tips if you want pm us p.s. dont forget the paintbrush xxx

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

We are aiming for the end of August.

Jane x

Manchester

"We are 10th July for 10 days.. "

I can't remember the exact dates we're going to be there, but it's a week in the middle sometime. Looks like we'll see you there!

@joinusnow696969, a naked foam party? That sounds amazing! I wish July would hurry up!

We've had a few messages from people who go fairly regularly. I think it's great that there's a place out there where everyone can go and feel completely liberated

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Hi guys, we live at Cap so we'll be there all the time..usually from mid July till end of August you get fewer Brits,but you do get a lot more younger couples ..also at that time everything's nice and busy plenty happening and the best time of you like to party.

The foam parties are on everyday also this time of year and are always nice and busy..

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

We are there at the end of June for a week with another couple.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where do you guys go to book ? do you have a website you use ?

D&A

Cap d agde,France

"Where do you guys go to book ? do you have a website you use ?

D&A"

If you google " cap d agde naturist agents" it should give you most of them....

You have Peng,,Resid,AGN and naturist.de a few I can think of off the top of my head..

D&A

You have Peng,,Resid,AGN and naturist.de a few I can think of off the top of my head.."

so not Thomas Cook then

thanks for that we do like the sound of the place

19-26 july jardines babylones

Cap d agde,France

D&A

You have Peng,,Resid,AGN and naturist.de a few I can think of off the top of my head..

so not Thomas Cook then

thanks for that we do like the sound of the place"

Well you could try Thomas cook but it unlikely..lol

It's defo a place any swinger should experience at least once before they die..

By *enanandrionaCouple  over a year ago

Uxbridge

We will be there 7th to 14th July, seems a popular time! Anyone going there at same tie, let us know

We kinda thought about going to cap - but dont know enough about it and wondered if you have to be naked etc or is it clothing optional or at certain times etc..??

only wanted to know because my hubs wont go naked due to his huge deformed penis.. lol

Cap d agde,France

"We kinda thought about going to cap - but dont know enough about it and wondered if you have to be naked etc or is it clothing optional or at certain times etc..??

only wanted to know because my hubs wont go naked due to his huge deformed penis.. lol

"

It's a naturist place so in general the idea is to be naked...although many walk around during the day in sarongs etc.if your on the beach you have to be naked if you don't you'll either get a lot of grief from other people or look and feel stupid anyway being a nude beach and wearing swimwear... Night time everybody's dressed anyway ...

To be honest If I was him I wouldn't worry about what he looks like,when you see some of the people there walking around naked you'll know why ..cause plenty of not very nice sights ..lol

But nobody judges and just has a good time..

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

Hiya, Cap is fantastic, we go every year without fail ! Always very naughty and never want to leave, if you need a great taxi from the airport then contact the couple above us, have been friends of ours for a few years now. But as far as Cap goes, you won't regret it !!!!

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

Definitely on my list of to-dos before I leave this planet?

Are the dreaded single guys allowed? Lol

We have been to Cap D'Agde for the last 2 years.

The only advice I would give is be very careful about your accommodation. Last year We managed to get details of a few smaller companies who had some rather nice units for rent.

Last year we used Ann and David James Travel and the accommodation they provided was atrocious and very expensive. Some of the problems we experienced were.

There was mould in the kitchen and bathroom.

The unit was scruffy and in need of decoration.

No kettle.

The cooker didn't work.

Stains on the sofa which was falling apart.

Every cup, plate and glass were odd cast offs.

They advertised the unit as having a TV but it only picked up french channels.

The units was very small with very little hanging space.

When we complained to David James he was very arrogant and would not take on board any of our criticism. Also they are not ABTA bonded so if you have a complaint which cannot be resolved then you have to take them to Court.

AGN have some very nice units which we later found out were available for less than we paid for the unit off Ann and David James.

Hope this helps....

Cap d agde,France

"Definitely on my list of to-dos before I leave this planet?

Are the dreaded single guys allowed? Lol"

Is there any place single guys arn't allowed these days ? But yes there's plenty going on for single guys..

Sorry, never heard of it, is it a swingers place, we want a swingers holiday. Off to portugal next week if n e one else is by chance lol, xx

Cap d agde,France

"We have been to Cap D'Agde for the last 2 years.

The only advice I would give is be very careful about your accommodation. Last year We managed to get details of a few smaller companies who had some rather nice units for rent.

Last year we used Ann and David James Travel and the accommodation they provided was atrocious and very expensive. Some of the problems we experienced were.

No kettle.

The cooker didn't work.

When we complained to David James he was very arrogant and would not take on board any of our criticism. Also they are not ABTA bonded so if you have a complaint which cannot be resolved then you have to take them to Court.

AGN have some very nice units which we later found out were available for less than we paid for the unit off Ann and David James.

Hope this helps...."

There are good and bad places all over the naturist basically everything is owned and rented through the agents,so if people decide to do nothing with them that's what you get..

But this is normaly reflected in the price you pay..

Yes Anne & Dave are s£&t we know many people that have had problems with them... Everyone that books with them are English who are looking for easiness,they take advantage of this and rip people off !

We always offer people good advice and put them on the right track so they don't get ripped off ..

Cap d agde,France

"Hiya, Cap is fantastic, we go every year without fail ! Always very naughty and never want to leave, if you need a great taxi from the airport then contact the couple above us, have been friends of ours for a few years now. But as far as Cap goes, you won't regret it !!!!"

We try our best xx

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Fortuatly we are in our own motorhome so at least we know what the accomadtion will be like!! They have given us a pitch number so we have looked it up and it has a sea view which is a bonus.. we are really looking forward to 10 days of FUN!!

Cap d agde,France

"Fortuatly we are in our own motorhome so at least we know what the accomadtion will be like!! They have given us a pitch number so we have looked it up and it has a sea view which is a bonus.. we are really looking forward to 10 days of FUN!! "

You must have a pitch on the beach then,there is a huge dune between the camping and the beach and here are no sea views unless maybe you stand on the camper room ..

Manchester

No kettle.

The cooker didn't work.

Hope this helps....

There are good and bad places all over the naturist basically everything is owned and rented through the agents,so if people decide to do nothing with them that's what you get..

Yes Anne & Dave are s£&t we know many people that have had problems with them... Everyone that books with them are English who are looking for easiness,they take advantage of this and rip people off !

We always offer people good advice and put them on the right track so they don't get ripped off .."

Good advice. We'll avoid them and talk to you once we get our student loans in about booking with you

Cap d agde,France

No kettle.

The cooker didn't work.

Hope this helps....

We always offer people good advice and put them on the right track so they don't get ripped off ..

Good advice. We'll avoid them and talk to you once we get our student loans in about booking with you "

Must have rich parents if your coming down here on student loans..

Manchester

No kettle.

The cooker didn't work.

Hope this helps....

Good advice. We'll avoid them and talk to you once we get our student loans in about booking with you

Must have rich parents if your coming down here on student loans.. "

Who needs parents. Students are rich, everyone knows that

By *ans123Couple  over a year ago

manchester

We have used Ann and David James Travel many times and we have never had ny probs at all we have also been with cap-nat but got ripped off by them and with AS A G Nand a couple more all are dif in the things they offer we like the fact that you can stay anyday to anyday with Ann but most are sat to sat stays but in all its justa place to sleep you will be out all night and on the beach all day

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Would welcome feedback on the clubs there from anyone who goes.

We have a great deal already, but always welcome more.

No kettle.

The cooker didn't work.

Hope this helps...."

God forbid you would have French TV Channels in France. Why on earth would you want to watch TV anyway.

You get what you pay for in Cap d'Agde and hardly anything is cheap. We have used Ann & david james three times and never had a problem we told them we wanted something nice, they said nicer is more expensive and we accepted what they offered and were never let down.

We spoke to people last year who felt ripped off by AGN because they paid €200 / night and didn't get a daily maid service.

Do your homework, research, ask for exactly what you want and if you can't afford what you want, then be prepared to make sacrifices.

I think this poster has a personal axe to grind - No one who sells CDA is ABTA bonded - why would they be?

Our experience:

Ann & David James 10/10

AGN 10/10

You just have to make sure you are getting what you expect and NOTHING in CDA is cheap and nothing in CDA caters for the English (Thank God).

sounds like a fun place..

By *allnlongMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

I would charter a boat and stay in the marina

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We will be down there at the end of July for a while, staying at

http://www.naturisme-terredesoleil.com/gb.html - a great raunchy swinger-camping site we've been to before, and will be visiting the cap. Love to meet other couples!

Cap d agde,France

"Would welcome feedback on the clubs there from anyone who goes.

We have a great deal already, but always welcome more."

What do you want to know and what clubs?we attend most of them all year round even outside Cap

yes hope to get there over the summer xx

Cap d agde,France

No kettle.

The cooker didn't work.

Hope this helps....

God forbid you would have French TV Channels in France. Why on earth would you want to watch TV anyway.

You get what you pay for in Cap d'Agde and hardly anything is cheap. We have used Ann & david james three times and never had a problem we told them we wanted something nice, they said nicer is more expensive and we accepted what they offered and were never let down.

We spoke to people last year who felt ripped off by AGN because they paid €200 / night and didn't get a daily maid service.

Do your homework, research, ask for exactly what you want and if you can't afford what you want, then be prepared to make sacrifices.

I think this poster has a personal axe to grind - No one who sells CDA is ABTA bonded - why would they be?

Our experience:

Ann & David James 10/10

AGN 10/10

You just have to make sure you are getting what you expect and NOTHING in CDA is cheap and nothing in CDA caters for the English (Thank God).

"

Sorry have to disagree with you regards Anne & Dave ..maybe in your experience everything was ok,but we've spoken to many people that have used them over the last few years,and many of them say similar things to this couple.

In particular how rude and unhelpful Dave is.It doesn't matter weather it's Cap or not when you pay for an appartment you expect that appartment to be clean and in a safe working condition.

The money they charge for even the basic appartments you'd at least expect that...

Most of he accommodation at cap is shit when compared to the real world,even the fantastic babylone you seem to go on about so much.

We've spent loads of time at Eden and babylone and there's no way any of them warrant in excess of 150 - 350 euros a night

manchester

We must say we have been to the cap for the last 15 yrs lots of changes. yes some of the rooms are s..t with most of the tour operators and all have good ones its simple you get what you pay for we have been with many companys to the cap and for the lat 3 times with dave & ann we started with them 15yrs ago for a couple of times then tried dif/ones AGN, peng and cap-nat and we have had some good some bad ones the bestway is to have a look when out in cap and pre-book that for next yr but i must say when we have asked David for extra pillows,fans we have been given them that day. anyway each comment helps the rest that travel to the cap and we all have our fav/ people to travel with. see you all in the cap this year. forget the rooms get on the beach xxxx

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Being savvy students we decided to bypass this €200/night business and rent a family size apartment with a pool, only ten minutes walk away from the cap beach for ~€250 for the week.

It'll cost us extra to get into cap each day but the cost is barely anything compared to the price of staying in the main resort area. A few hundred euro's saved in return for a little bit of walking in the sun, bargain

Thanks for all the feedback guys, esp those of you who've sent us advice by PM, you've been a great help

Cap d agde,France

"Being savvy students we decided to bypass this €200/night business and rent a family size apartment with a pool, only ten minutes walk away from the cap beach for ~€250 for the week.

It'll cost us extra to get into cap each day but the cost is barely anything compared to the price of staying in the main resort area. A few hundred euro's saved in return for a little bit of walking in the sun, bargain

Thanks for all the feedback guys, esp those of you who've sent us advice by PM, you've been a great help "

Good thinking wise one...

End of the day anything inside the village is overpriced because it's a captive market.

Outside you'll get more for your money and nicer,we used to do the same sometimes and in all honesty it's nice to get away from the village for a while and come back when you want.

Seeing naked people 24 - 7 can become rather dull in the end ..

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

July 2nd, we will be there , can't wait to get back, especially hooking up with our great friends Steve and Lisa !!! WOOHOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...................

We've spent loads of time at Eden and babylone and there's no way any of them warrant in excess of 150 - 350 euros a night "

As long as people will pay that it keeps me happy and enables AGN to pay us a good rent

I think we have the best of all worlds now - an apartment permanently rented to AGN, a great income and a free week every year.

Cap d agde,France

"...................

We've spent loads of time at Eden and babylone and there's no way any of them warrant in excess of 150 - 350 euros a night

As long as people will pay that it keeps me happy and enables AGN to pay us a good rent

I think we have the best of all worlds now - an apartment permanently rented to AGN, a great income and a free week every year."

Yep no doubt AGN have done well with these places and hope you continue to do well.

But now we have Mr Hollande as president the next couple of years will be very interesting indeed..

By *sland CoupleCouple  over a year ago

jersey

Shame Dominique Strauss-Kahn couldn't run for it

By *upeterCouple  over a year ago

york

Shame your not there earlier, make sure you go to a foam party, they are awesome.

By *sland CoupleCouple  over a year ago

jersey

We were just talking about that in the Glamour thread, the foam parties start the weekend we get there, can't wait

By *gde-manMan  over a year ago

.. living in Sweden

I'm off June 12 for 3 weeks. Staying in Heliopolis F.

By *edgynfliverCouple  over a year ago

Nr York

First two weeks in July again woop woop!,

See you all soon x x

manchester

No kettle.

The cooker didn't work.

Hope this helps....

Our experience:

Ann & David James 10/10

AGN 10/10

"

very well said ...ps we have seen u on the beach you horny buggers xx

By *uckoo clockCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

And we are there 10-20 june, courtesy of Ann & david ?

"

very well said ...ps we have seen u on the beach you horny buggers xx "

It wasn't us, you can't prove a thing - I mean it isn't as if there is photographic evidencve or anything..............

manchester

hahahahahayour add give it away but the ice creammanin the swinging area of the beach has the pics x

By *wingersgardenMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I just love the AGN website .... thanks for the pointer. Looking through their properties makes me want to be at the Cap again ... right now!!

"...................

But now we have Mr Hollande as president the next couple of years will be very interesting indeed.. "

Why? Is he planning an all out attack on naturists and swingers?

Cap d agde,France

"...................

But now we have Mr Hollande as president the next couple of years will be very interesting indeed..

Why? Is he planning an all out attack on naturists and swingers?"

No but taxes are going to go up which will affect naturist and swingers, places like babylone will become even more expensive..

The last few years there has already seen a decline in people coming to Cap and what they spend ...

By *untwo69Couple  over a year ago

huddersfeild

hi we love cape back in the midle of august again.you get the french holls around that time but its never bothered us or stop us playing.see some of there.

"...................

The last few years there has already seen a decline in people coming to Cap and what they spend ..."

Are you sure about that? Babylones and Eden get booked up July and August almost a year ahead. Last June seemed as busy as any July or August we have been and we had to book our own apartment for this July - last June - 13 months ago.

Manchester

"

The last few years there has already seen a decline in people coming to Cap and what they spend ..."

All the more beach for us rich students then

Cap d agde,France

"...................

The last few years there has already seen a decline in people coming to Cap and what they spend ...

Are you sure about that? Babylones and Eden get booked up July and August almost a year ahead. Last June seemed as busy as any July or August we have been and we had to book our own apartment for this July - last June - 13 months ago."

Wasn't referring to Eden & Babylone but cap in general..July & August will always be busy as its the French holidays and also loads of Italians are in town..People are watching the pennies when they are there.. People that used to come 2 or 3 times during the summer are now only coming down once... But then you don't see cap all summer year in year out to notice I guess...already it's the middle of may and the place is very quiet still compared to this time last year.

Cap d agde,France

"

All the more beach for us rich students then "

The beach is always busy as it cost nothing ..

Manchester

"

All the more beach for us rich students then

The beach is always busy as it cost nothing .."

I like free

By *exyhornycplCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

We are ther 12sept for 14days....anyone else there then?

By *ornybifemcplCouple  over a year ago

Waterlooville

We are there for a week, 17th June, managed to book through friend of friend of friend, so no idea what our place will be like. But who cares as long as can sleep in there!

But as first time any advice on eating is appreciated as one of us has glutten alergy, so no bread, pasta etc. As we always like to eat out on holiday any decent places anyone knows?

Anyone there same time as us do get in touch!

"We are there for a week, 17th June, managed to book through friend of friend of friend, so no idea what our place will be like. But who cares as long as can sleep in there!

But as first time any advice on eating is appreciated as one of us has glutten alergy, so no bread, pasta etc. As we always like to eat out on holiday any decent places anyone knows?

Anyone there same time as us do get in touch!"

French have bread with everything!! There are a couple of places where you can buy semi and pre cooked food and eat in. We do that quite often actually as we seem to be permanently on low carb diets!

we are currently low carb-ing for our hols.. its the only way we will fit on the beach

Manchester

"We are there for a week, 17th June,

Anyone there same time as us do get in touch!"

We are! We get there on the same day as you

As for you dieters, I've taken a different approach and I'm throwing myself around a field after each gym session. Gymnastics is a great way of getting good abs

We lucky then we go 6 times a year! But there are gr8 eating places, though many are off the complex. Gluten wise plenty of options, if u ask. U can holiday reasonably but it's all down to personal choices. If u look around u can get a bargain - food & accommodation!

By *ensualmindMan  over a year ago

paisley

My girlfriend and I are going to be there from 28 May until 11th June.

Booked through Agence Sylviane Byll.

Anyone going to be there at the same time?

By *ensualmindMan  over a year ago

paisley

I was trying to book through AGN, but they did not reply to two emails I sent.

I have an offer of accommodation from Agence Sylviane Byll. Anyone used them?

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"I was trying to book through AGN, but they did not reply to two emails I sent.

I have an offer of accommodation from Agence Sylviane Byll. Anyone used them?"

We found that AGN did not reply to emails so rang them on the phone, no bother then.

J & S

Cap d agde,France

We found that AGN did not reply to emails so rang them on the phone, no bother then.

J & S"

Like Geordies said its easier just to ring agents,they all speak English..Sylviane Byll is ok they are all about he same really,did you see pics of the appartment ?

By *uckoo clockCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

J & S"

Yes AGN replied to our mails but after six weeks, so we went elsewhere !

By *lanandsue69Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge now in Spain near Vera

Hi we`re at Cap 26th July till 1st Aug say hi if youre going too, cant wait !!

Alan and Sue

By *onkers11Couple  over a year ago

Abergavenny

29th June to 9th July. Good food, OK wine, Old friends, Beach, Johnnies, Melrose, Le Joules with the odd foam party thrown in......Magic. Ray and Sue

By *onkers11Couple  over a year ago

Abergavenny

Oh.....and new friends hopefully

By *etanreadyCouple  over a year ago

dover

We are going to cap d adge 7th-19 july, this will be our second year there, love the place, any cpls who would like to meet up with us, usually hang out in jonnys bar,send us a message and we will get back to you.

Dave&Tina xxx

» Add a new message to this topic