By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great to see the uk flying back here, enjoy your holiday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone in Sharm el sheikh- Egypt from 21 to 28 October message me

By *arpiliusMan  over a year ago

leeds

Anyone in Sharm 6 - 13 November. I’m there for a week of chilling and diving..

By *lasgowcouple07Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

We’re here just now for a month, weather is brill

leeds

Sharm was like a second home before Covid…love the place…??

"We’re here just now for a month, weather is brill "

We live in Scotland, flying out in 2 weeks. Did you find it all pretty simple? I'm sure I've got all my paperwork in order and a paper copy of our Scottish vaccine certificate

leeds

Have you not got your travel Covid QR passes on the NHS app?

By *harmcplCouple  over a year ago

london

And i am always here

"Have you not got your travel Covid QR passes on the NHS app?"

Yes, I've everything I need. Hurry up and get us outta this place

"And i am always here "

Lucky people

leeds

I can’t wait, I usually go at least twice a year, really missed the place..??

By *onnyABCMan  over a year ago

tain

"And i am always here "

What a lovely couple, shame I’m not circumcised xx

"in sharm from sunday looking 2 have fun ect look us up if your there "

Loved it here.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

I’m flying to Sharm on Sunday , staying 7-14 mostly for diving and photography but if anyone is there and wants to meet for drink please pm.

I’m just researching accom and wondering where abouts to stay and whether I need to hire a car or 4WD to get out for sunrise / sunset shoots around the coast and desert . Thinking of staying up on sharks bay, does anyone here know the area and can advise ?

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Any hotel recommendations, what's the weather like in January.

"I’m flying to Sharm on Sunday , staying 7-14 mostly for diving and photography but if anyone is there and wants to meet for drink please pm.

I’m just researching accom and wondering where abouts to stay and whether I need to hire a car or 4WD to get out for sunrise / sunset shoots around the coast and desert . Thinking of staying up on sharks bay, does anyone here know the area and can advise ? "

If you are staying at sharks Bay. I will advise Hilton sharks Bay, no you will not need to hire a car to go to the desert, better if you negotiate on the day with a taxi driver before getting in so the price is set ,and pay when you are returned back. Pm me if you want and I can get you the exact price of a taxi for the sun set and back . Thanks

Try ibrotel Palace, it is adults only , great service, great sandy beach, you can walk to the old town where you can go shopping or for a meal , only down fall is at some nights the beach next door holds up beach parties till 2-3 in the morning so when you check in make sure you are at the other side of the hotel.

as for the weather make sure you have a jumper at night as it gets cold , but the sun in the day will warm yiu up good

Other hotel reconditioned hayat regency ,novotel sharm, hilton sharks Bay, rexos

Thanks

Dubai / Nottingham

Thanks for the info . I’ve booked Umbi diving village it’s 260 for 2 people, 7 nights with breakfast and great reviews. We do t need fancy we are there for diving and photography

Taxi situation seems interesting in Sharm , sounds like Morocco, official metered rate is pennies but they try to work to fixed cost for tourists rather than meter

I’m a generous person when in a cheap country so happy to pay GBP 2-3 (50) for airport transfers and GBP 10 (200) for the 30 min trip from sharks bay into the centre , am I going to struggle to get these prices without a fight ?

Dubai / Nottingham

"Try ibrotel Palace, it is adults only , great service, great sandy beach, you can walk to the old town where you can go shopping or for a meal , only down fall is at some nights the beach next door holds up beach parties till 2-3 in the morning so when you check in make sure you are at the other side of the hotel.

as for the weather make sure you have a jumper at night as it gets cold , but the sun in the day will warm yiu up good

Other hotel reconditioned hayat regency ,novotel sharm, hilton sharks Bay, rexos

Thanks

"

I’m surprised you say about a jumper , been following weather and looks between 24 (Night) and 31(Day) but I will have a hoodie for the flights anyway. Wasn’t going to take any clothes but shorts , t shirt, walking sandals , do you think a pair of long trousers is needed for nights?

Regarding taxi is it best to use cash ? Amd which currency is best to use for taxi local pounds ,us dollar, gbp or euro ?

"Try ibrotel Palace, it is adults only , great service, great sandy beach, you can walk to the old town where you can go shopping or for a meal , only down fall is at some nights the beach next door holds up beach parties till 2-3 in the morning so when you check in make sure you are at the other side of the hotel.

Thanks

I’m surprised you say about a jumper , been following weather and looks between 24 (Night) and 31(Day) but I will have a hoodie for the flights anyway. Wasn’t going to take any clothes but shorts , t shirt, walking sandals , do you think a pair of long trousers is needed for nights?

Regarding taxi is it best to use cash ? Amd which currency is best to use for taxi local pounds ,us dollar, gbp or euro ?"

It will get cold at night,believe me lol, your body will climatise toward 4-5 days in your holiday and it will feel coldish as after all it is winter lol, take a pair, if you have long coton trousers it will do

Yeah no one.uses a meter lol, so that is why you have to agree on the price before getting in, you.can. pay by local currency or by euro, startling or usd, so better not change your £ to $ as you will.lose on the exchange rate , you can ask the respection to arrange the taxi for you, less hassle on your side,

"Thanks for the info . I’ve booked Umbi diving village it’s 260 for 2 people, 7 nights with breakfast and great reviews. We do t need fancy we are there for diving and photography

Taxi situation seems interesting in Sharm , sounds like Morocco, official metered rate is pennies but they try to work to fixed cost for tourists rather than meter

I’m a generous person when in a cheap country so happy to pay GBP 2-3 (50) for airport transfers and GBP 10 (200) for the 30 min trip from sharks bay into the centre , am I going to struggle to get these prices without a fight ?

"

Umbi has a great view and a great beach, plus you will not have to travel far to get on the boat for your diving ,it is just a walk to the jetty, house reef is good for a check dive, but not very pretty for a proper good dive ( not much marine life ie fish and corals )

I think you might struggle with this prices, I would say a transfer from airport to hotel would be around £10-12, and to town would be around £15,again you can contact umbi and they can organise pick up and give you the rate ,and you can use the rate as a guide line

By *untime5Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

I’ll be there 14-19th Nov

Dubai / Nottingham

"Thanks for the info . I’ve booked Umbi diving village it’s 260 for 2 people, 7 nights with breakfast and great reviews. We do t need fancy we are there for diving and photography

Umbi has a great view and a great beach, plus you will not have to travel far to get on the boat for your diving ,it is just a walk to the jetty, house reef is good for a check dive, but not very pretty for a proper good dive ( not much marine life ie fish and corals )

I think you might struggle with this prices, I would say a transfer from airport to hotel would be around £10-12, and to town would be around £15,again you can contact umbi and they can organise pick up and give you the rate ,and you can use the rate as a guide line "

Thanks! Umbi is perfect , so glad I didn’t book a fancy hotel.

By *untime5Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

Came across a YouTube video of a girl playing some nice tech house at the Farsha Cafe. Looks very boho and put that on the list of places to check out

Dubai / Nottingham

"Came across a YouTube video of a girl playing some nice tech house at the Farsha Cafe. Looks very boho and put that on the list of places to check out"

Farsha mountain cafe is pretty cool , it’s actually the only place so far I’ve had to queue to get in. It’s built into the mountain by the beach and has the vibe of Thailand or Indonesia backpackers

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"We’re here just now for a month, weather is brill "

Lucky husband, diving all day and fucking them big tits all night

Try soho Square not far from Umbi, and terrazina beach party tonight.( Friday night) . ask L to arrange transport

By *harmcplCouple  over a year ago

london

The late beach party next to iberotel palace, is only once a month, full moon party

By *pnfrm95Man  over a year ago

London

Sexy couples and girls I am based in egypt and willing to host and accommodate parties. Shoot me a message if you’re ever on these ends x

Dubai / Nottingham

"Try soho Square not far from Umbi, and terrazina beach party tonight.( Friday night) . ask L to arrange transport"

Tbh I was there for photography and diving ! I had an amazing time I climbed Mount Sinai, saw sunset and slept in a camp at the top and saw sunrise next morning , I photographed hundreds of fish and practiced my Arabic, other than Farsha mountain cafe which is amazing , didn’t really go out as was up an hour before sunrise every day setting up cameras

"Try soho Square not far from Umbi, and terrazina beach party tonight.( Friday night) . ask L to arrange transport

Tbh I was there for photography and diving ! I had an amazing time I climbed Mount Sinai, saw sunset and slept in a camp at the top and saw sunrise next morning , I photographed hundreds of fish and practiced my Arabic, other than Farsha mountain cafe which is amazing , didn’t really go out as was up an hour before sunrise every day setting up cameras"

Glad you enjoyed your holiday

Hi anyone there in January.

By *umperpeteMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Hi anyone here in Sharm?

By *umperpeteMan  over a year ago

Leeds

No ? Just my luck lol