FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Berlin

Berlin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’re planning to go to Berlin in April ... has anyone been to Kitkat Club?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ischief69Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Will let you know. Going next week

By *ornyDubMan25Man  over a year ago

Berlin

I've been a few times, what are you looking to know?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just where’s good to go etc

By *itguyukMan  over a year ago

manchester

If you want fab kind of recommendations, you could try kit kat club (it'll be closing in summer so might be last chance), avarus club, insomnia or Moechtegern. Check them out and see what suits.

Otherwise, the vanilla recommendations would be museum island, the Reichstag, Jewish memorial, Brandenburger gate, victory column, Alexanderplatz (why not), maybe check point (a bit underwhelming) and east side gallery.

Depending what you're into you should check out Friedrichshain/Kreuzberg/Neukoelln these are nice areas for restaurants, bars and cafes

By *ornyDubMan25Man  over a year ago

Berlin

"If you want fab kind of recommendations, you could try kit kat club (it'll be closing in summer so might be last chance), avarus club, insomnia or Moechtegern. Check them out and see what suits.

Otherwise, the vanilla recommendations would be museum island, the Reichstag, Jewish memorial, Brandenburger gate, victory column, Alexanderplatz (why not), maybe check point (a bit underwhelming) and east side gallery.

Depending what you're into you should check out Friedrichshain/Kreuzberg/Neukoelln these are nice areas for restaurants, bars and cafes"

I'd be surprised if kit Kat actually closes in summer. I know a few people very close to the situation and they're very doubtful on it, this dispute has been going on years and they'll find a way to drag it out further

By *hadrolMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"If you want fab kind of recommendations, you could try kit kat club (it'll be closing in summer so might be last chance), avarus club, insomnia or Moechtegern. Check them out and see what suits.

Depending what you're into you should check out Friedrichshain/Kreuzberg/Neukoelln these are nice areas for restaurants, bars and cafes"

Pretty much this post. I’ll ask about what is going on here, been living in Berlin the last year and it’s pretty fucking dope.

By *itguyukMan  over a year ago

manchester

Thanks for the insight, I hope your people are right!

» Add a new message to this topic