FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Norwich social tuesday 27 oct daytime and evening

Norwich social tuesday 27 oct daytime and evening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arryJones1975 OP   Man  over a year ago

ely

Hello folks

It's that time of year again, my Norwich beer festival social will this year be happening on Tuesday 27th October (I know

its midweek and sorry but for reasons beyond my control that is the only date I could make).

This is an excellent chance to meet up and chat to folk, the last few have all been good fun.

I will be doing a lunchtime session followed by an afternoon party for those of you who cannot be out in the evening, then

a session of beer in the evening followed by another party.

The beer list is sadly not up yet, but always a good selection there.

This is the best attended of all of my socials normally, so lets try and keep this up.

The lunchtime session will be in the beer festival from 1200 noon until it shuts at 2.30pm.

The afterparty will be from when I can book in at 3pm until it's time to go off and eat ready for the evenings drinking.

For those you non beer lovers, I will again be holding the initial evening session in a nearby pub, so you can drink wine

or the dreaded L***r word (shivers) at 7pm before moving back to the real beer at 8pm. Tuesday is music free night so

we can easily hear each other.

It closes at 11pm, unless the evening is going so well I decide to leave the real ale in favour of partying.

As I'm such a social tart I will be putting this up on a few sites and being a large public gathering I have no control over

who may be there independently, please pm me if you want any more information or any questions.

My family room is booked all for myself again (awwwww).

Regards

Harry Jones

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eglover82Man  over a year ago

yarmouth

hi love to come

ely

"hi love to come"

Well done that man. Will be in touch nearer time with full details. You looking at the lunchtime or evening session?

Regards

Harry Jones

ely

Update I am now breaking this down into two socials - this thread will be the lunchtime beer festival social.

Hello folks

It's that time of year again, my Norwich

social will this year be happening on Tuesday 27th October (I know its midweek and sorry but for reasons beyond my control that is the only date I could make).

This is an excellent chance to meet up and chat to folk, the last few have all been good fun.

This part of my social will be a lunchtime session followed by an afternoon party for those of you who cannot be out in the evening.

The beer list is sadly not up yet, but always a good selection there.

This is the best attended of all of my socials normally, so lets try and keep this up.

The lunchtime session will be in the beer festival from 1200 noon until it shuts at 2.30pm.

The afterparty will be from when I can book in at 3pm until it's time to go off and eat ready for the evenings drinking.

As I'm such a social tart I will be putting this up on a few sites and being a large public gathering I have no control over who may be there independently, please pm me if you want any more information or any questions.

My family room is booked all for myself again (awwwww).

Regards

Harry Jones

ely

PM's have gone out, so shout if you should have one.

Regards

Harry Jones

» Add a new message to this topic