FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Disappearing New Joiners

Disappearing New Joiners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay40x OP   Man  over a year ago

Bromley

Hi Fab Friends,

Here’s a quandary for everyone.

Why is it that you get a lot of people joining this site and yet within 3-4 hours they have deleted their account and gone. Surely you know when you join it’s a swingers site and you will be contacted by other people at some point or another.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I suppose it depends whether you’re talking about men or women, because I think the reasons are different.

Women may get scared off by the volume of messages and how utterly vile a lot of them are, and delete their profiles because it’s too overwhelming. I didn’t know when I joined what it would be like because the sites I’d been on previously, I never got any messages. So it was a shock to be inundated within seconds, and I almost freaked out and left again.

Men, I think it’s more that they join when horny or bored, spam as many users as they can until they run out of messages, have no success and get fed up and leave.

Then of course there must be some that get deleted by admin for some kind of infraction.

By *9Viking69Man  over a year ago

Chobham

"I suppose it depends whether you’re talking about men or women, because I think the reasons are different.

Women may get scared off by the volume of messages and how utterly vile a lot of them are, and delete their profiles because it’s too overwhelming. I didn’t know when I joined what it would be like because the sites I’d been on previously, I never got any messages. So it was a shock to be inundated within seconds, and I almost freaked out and left again.

Men, I think it’s more that they join when horny or bored, spam as many users as they can until they run out of messages, have no success and get fed up and leave.

Then of course there must be some that get deleted by admin for some kind of infraction."

I can definitely see this as being the case for a lot of women, being inundated by messages where no thought has been given before sending.

Also there seems to be a lot of new women accounts that keep rejoining that are basically trying to get men to sign up to their “premium” snapchat or the like

Bromley

Yes, I have noticed just recently a lot of women are joining and putting their snapchat name on their profile and charging for Premium Snapchat when you add them. I wonder if there is a way that admin could stop this, just spoils it for everyone else and it’s not what this site is for.

Bromley

Thanks for the response. There are a lot of guys on here so I guess for a women joining to be bombarded with messages is quite scary. It just seems that the amount of people joining and then deleting their account within a few hours has increased dramatically recently but then that could be down to lockdown I suppose.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Yes, I have noticed just recently a lot of women are joining and putting their snapchat name on their profile and charging for Premium Snapchat when you add them. I wonder if there is a way that admin could stop this, just spoils it for everyone else and it’s not what this site is for."

Admin can stop them advertising on Fab for paid services like premium SC etc, but they can’t control (or see) what anyone does outside Fab. That’s why it’s recommended to keep communication through the site. Honestly? I’d be suspicious of any woman who puts Snapchat, Kik or any other contact or social media details on their profile, because the likelihood is that it will be something like you describe. Most of us would never dream of putting our details on our profile, because then we’ll just get harassed there as well, and without being able to use filters like we can here.

Bromley

That makes sense, just very frustrating trying sort out who is genuine or not lately xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fake accounts being deleted by admins. I noticed the ones joining in my area if they have a photo its the same as a previous shirt term profile.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Contacted hahaha.. fucking hell thats a rarely happens and I’ve been on here for years lol... or they see it’s very Clinique?

» Add a new message to this topic