FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Watching only?

Watching only?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this is most likely a subject that has been brought up many times before so apologies if this comes across as repetitive. I’ve got a very keen interest in group play and love watching couples and more. Anyone successfully arranged a meet like this and if so any tips on the best way around it? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to be asked to watch too

By *urenutsMan  over a year ago

waltham cross/Dartford

With all this going on . Would love to watch a couple having fun in the park

By *urve lover 69Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

I love to just watch

By *ananas2013Man  over a year ago

wolves

"Would love to be asked to watch too"

Me too

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"I know this is most likely a subject that has been brought up many times before so apologies if this comes across as repetitive. I’ve got a very keen interest in group play and love watching couples and more. Anyone successfully arranged a meet like this and if so any tips on the best way around it? Thanks "

I was asked to just watch a few years ago was quite simple they said where they would be and when and I got to watched threw there car window as they played. Great fun

By *ICK47Man  over a year ago

banbury

I met a cpl about 2 years ago now at their place,the hubby said i could watch them playing and take photos of them for their own personal use i couldn't take any for myself.They got quite sexy with each other and i started to rub my cock through my trousers then i got my cock out and started to wank while watching them.

The next time we met i had my cock wanked by his wife and subsequently more meetings followed and now I'm fucking his wife while wearing her panties and her hubby takes the photos and videos. Can't wait for this lockdown to lift completely so i can wear her knickers and fuck her hard.

Oh I would love to just be told to sit there and watch and told when I can wank

"I know this is most likely a subject that has been brought up many times before so apologies if this comes across as repetitive. I’ve got a very keen interest in group play and love watching couples and more. Anyone successfully arranged a meet like this and if so any tips on the best way around it? Thanks "

I’ve done it once before. Even got to cum over her tits while the guy was fucking her. The key is to find exhibitionists, so look for threads which have a lot of conversation around public sex, dogging, risky quickies etc

By *i funladyWoman  over a year ago

Durham

I love being watched, especially by my husband, when I'm playing with another woman.

By *oyandJulieMan  over a year ago

blackburn

I love watching. Any exhibitionists about please get in touch

» Add a new message to this topic